Has ne one heard abt Institute of Business Studies & Research, Mumbai

17 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
hello friends, i just happened to receive a mail frm this inst.can ne one plz tell me how is it? chek it out [image] Admission To Full Time Residential Programs MIB / MBA / MCA / M.Phil* Institute of Business Studies &...
Page 1 of 2

Guys guys guys you have bumped into an old thread(2005). Please you search button to search relevant thread.
@Mods please close the thread

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Ibsar=2year waste!
Avoid 4 happy future!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
aakarsh Says
hey..how is this inst? any idea?placements and all? apply-able or not?

did you come to know about ibsar college
hello...
how r u ?
wel i got a cal frm IBSAR mumbai...so i just want 2 knw wat is d placement n is it gud coll or not?

in tat dre s foreign tour also...so do dey take us for it .??
so tle me is it gud coll or not???

i also got the same mail, and i also want to know about that college.
hello...
how r u ?
wel i got a cal frm IBSAR mumbai...so i just want 2 knw wat is d placement n is it gud coll or not?

hey i also got a call bt dis is very old thread n we must find some new thread 2 gt ans 2 our ques..

hello...
how r u ?

Hi Slash

I completely agree with Gauri tht they r money making institutes

My suggestion is tht Forget IBSAR and wait 4 ur CET results. I hope tht u have given ur CET this year and hope 4 the best. No point in doin frm unrecognised institutes. Do check whether the institute is AICTE certified?

Pl prepare properly 4 the GD PI 4 CET.

4 PI just go thru ur acads since questions r put forth on acads also. I will send u sample qs on PI and GD topics later
Do let me know if u have more doubts on the same

My funda is

Patience is the key to success, be patient and have a sincere belief in yourself and ur abilities and also the wonderful Almighty

Also try 4 CAT2005, u dont know the outcome

Expect the unexpected in life

Chill and enjoy life

ALso I presume tht ur working, if u dont get admission, anyways work experience is always preferred in admission and PI, so work and learn new things

If any more help is reqd do pm me

Take care

Himanshu

Hi there,

new pagal over here(just joind... i mean to say)...
i had read abt IBSAR in a newspaper ad.... i went to ibsar campus at belapur... 5-7 mins walk from cbd stn. i got the form paying 600 bucks.... and then and there they tld me to fill the admin form. after fillin in the form, i was suprisingly asked whether i wntd the interview to be conducted 2day itself. normally, everything is planned, rite.... the gd... the pi..... but here were these ppl who had posted in their ads that gd and pi wud be conducted on 5th and i was there on 2nd, monday... they showd me the institute and the infrastructure is..... under-developed to be precise.... since it's their first year in navi mumbai(their site claims they have branches all over india), it's located on the 4th floor, 5th and 6th floor also belonging to them.... the only thing i liked was tht they had a tv in their common room and a reclining chair and a well equipped library and they gave me a very special treatment asking me for tea/coffee... which is btw, pretty good start .... anyways not sure how to respond, i tld them i better come 2 days ltr, giving some excuse... i askd my frnds abt it.... none of them had heard abt IBSAR.... but still, dubiously and curiously, i went for the interview(since i had already paid 600 bucks)... the interview is conducted by former SIESCOMS and ITM faculty member and the final or the 2nd round was taken by the director..... the interview went good.... no gds though, as there were not enough students to form a group for discussions .... so rite now, i'm stuck as they have admitted me for mba course and have tld me to pay dd of 25 grands till 10th may as seat retention fee(looks like a cool way of making money, though).... i'm not quite sure of my cet .... as i know i haven't done quite well... i wntd to ask with all this that has happnd shud i keep this admission or try somewhere else... they have tld me tht after 2 yrs i'll definitely be earning a starting sal of 18-20 grands.... and if no, then which institute shud i be looking out for(subject to the forms being available) is it worth waitin for cet results which are due in june... pls suggest something....
More

Hi Slash,
One request, please donot decide something as important as selection of an institute on the basis of its infra-structure and other facilities ONLY....mind you, thats important but not the only imp. factor. Industry interface, alumni, or for a brand new institue, something some BIG name attached to it, like an already established institute. Judging by the entire procedure of your short-listing process, it seems that IBSAR is really desperate to admit candidates like crazy. PLease donot fall for this. As you said, your CET results are expected, work towards a good GD/PI session and if things go your way, maybe you'll land in an insti. anyday better than this one. 15-20 is what most of the software firms pay people these days. No idea abt the other sector though. Cannot say what you can do since I donot know your edu. background. But in case you are not sure about the specializations you want to take up during your post-grad. take up a job. Work-ex is the best teacher. Personal opinion.
All the best for all your plans. Think properly before you decide on something. Take care. Ciao.

Hi there,

i had read abt IBSAR in a newspaper ad.... i went to ibsar campus at belapur... 5-7 mins walk from cbd stn. i got the form paying 600 bucks.... and then and there they tld me to fill the admin form. after fillin in the form, i was suprisingly asked whether i wntd the interview to be conducted 2day itself. normally, everything is planned, rite.... the gd... the pi..... but here were these ppl who had posted in their ads that gd and pi wud be conducted on 5th and i was there on 2nd, monday... they showd me the institute and the infrastructure is..... under-developed to be precise.... since it's their first year in navi mumbai(their site claims they have branches all over india), it's located on the 4th floor, 5th and 6th floor also belonging to them.... the only thing i liked was tht they had a tv in their common room and a reclining chair and a well equipped library and they gave me a very special treatment asking me for tea/coffee... which is btw, pretty good start .... anyways not sure how to respond, i tld them i better come 2 days ltr, giving some excuse... i askd my frnds abt it.... none of them had heard abt IBSAR.... but still, dubiously and curiously, i went for the interview(since i had already paid 600 bucks)... the interview is conducted by former SIESCOMS and ITM faculty member and the final or the 2nd round was taken by the director..... the interview went good.... no gds though, as there were not enough students to form a group for discussions .... so rite now, i'm stuck as they have admitted me for mba course and have tld me to pay dd of 25 grands till 10th may as seat retention fee(looks like a cool way of making money, though).... i'm not quite sure of my cet .... as i know i haven't done quite well... i wntd to ask with all this that has happnd shud i keep this admission or try somewhere else... they have tld me tht after 2 yrs i'll definitely be earning a starting sal of 18-20 grands.... and if no, then which institute shud i be looking out for(subject to the forms being available) is it worth waitin for cet results which are due in june... pls suggest something....
More

Thx gauri,
ur suggestions are valuable... btw, r u waitng results for cet.... or have u jnd any institute? just wntd some tips for cet gd and pi....
thx again.. ciao:)

i smell something fishy here. :sly:

just consider the following points before taking admissions to IBSAR

1)the affiliations are not very clear.
2)u dont exactly know abt the faculty.
3)tehy say that they have an all india presence.then how come we have never heard of them?have they got any results to prove it?
4)from whst u say ,nothiing abt the gd/pi seems planned and scheduled.they just wanna grab as many ppl (and as many bucks )as possible.

so dude,if u have extra money and extra time (read years) to spare , then consider it.

but my suggestion is it .

consider taking CAT 2005.

ciao,
gauri

Hi there,

More