Happy Birthday Great-II aka Gandharva..

24 Posts  ·  22 Users
About this group
Lemme hav the honour to start the thread on Gandharva's birthday.. Many Many Happy returns of the day dude.. :bday: :bday: :: :: :bday: :bday: Wish u all the luck and success in life.. Have a wonderful day.. :: :: ::
Page 1 of 3

for once we can stop debating!!!!! parties are more important!!!!!!!!

happy bday dude!!!! have fun this year!!!!!!!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Yappy Buddey dude.

Thanks a lot all you PGs...could see grand ol'd PGs too like Krishnan..Illuminatus apna Sunil bro...and newbies like Candy(hey my inbox was overflowing pls resend the gift )..Uptowngal(someone whom i think has the a great understanding of social Pyramid)and master Posters like Gaurav..Zephyr....and Man Of very Few Words.~~>QE..Eccentric who took out some time from Axeland to wish me...thats great...dude and big Mod Sa'b Monill Co Chit chatter~Rmbt...Amit the guy who's helping me keep my Waitlisters thread coherent and alive..Shailesh One Friend who makes everybody feel great once you meet him..Ahmad..hope your brother got helped from our Suggestions....Indro the guy who'd offered help to get me employed again...despite his chowkidaree...Mahip another Ladies guy ...and Anu my PG Cricket and IB buddy...Shankx and Anant who thought to give an unkown PG like me a big one up by posting here.....Thanks a lot folks and I love this Oscar....muah

Wish U a Very Happy Bday..and have a gr8 year ahead,....

Cheers
Shankar
scmhrd, Pune

happy bday pal!! hav a fab yr ahead!!

Many Many happy returns of the Day! :)
Have a blast and a great year ahead!

Happy Budday Gandharv!!!! tumhara geeft PM mein milega!!!!

MMHROTD dude! Have a fab year ahead!!

Happy Birthday pal ....Have a blast & may all your wishes come true!! :bday: :bday: :bday:
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

happy birthday o great one