Happy Birthday GMAT Guru - Psychodementia aka Arun

47 Posts  ·  47 Users
About this group
:: :bday: :: :bday: :: :bday: :: :bday: :: Hey Arun, Wishing you a very happy Birthday :: :: Keep up your awsome contribution on the forum!! :wink: :: :: :bday: :: :bday: :: :bday: :: :bday: :: :bday: :: Cheer...
Page 1 of 5

Wish u a Very Happy BDay..psycho!!!....sorry for the belated wishes......

Cheers
Shankar

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

happy bday !!I read some of ur posts ... they r very good ... keep going psycho

Check my blog- http://strat.in

email par wish to kar diya lekin idhar bhi haazri maarna mangta ;)

belated b'day wishes arun! Have a great year ahead! :)

GMAT ka Guru Arunji.... wish u many more happy returns of the day.. best wishes for the year ahead!!!

hey.. how did I miss this on earth ? 😞 .. pardon me for the offence,
But erez wishing you a very happy B'day! 😃

Belated Birthday wishes to the Old man of PG

Have a rocking year ahead man 😃

Belated happy b'day Arun.... May God bless u with loads of sucess.

Belated happy bday dude.....!!

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

Belated Happy Birthday Arun jee

Hope you had a great day and good luck with your new role as the GMAT guru :)

~Sachin

Thanks for all the wishes. This is my *fourth* birthday thread on PG - I don't know if this qualifies as a trivia question - but Im pretty sure not many people can boast of having 4 birthday threads - from 2003 through 2006. And I have donned different hats - CAT-guru to Career-advisor to GMAT-guru, and everything in between (yes - the avataar poll too ) I think it's an illusion though - at around late-28, you start turning all that experience into wisdom and become less of a nob. At 30, you kind of know you're still going through that stage and have a bit of room to manouvre.

Though I should admit I am still worried in a vague way about being 30, feeling as though I *ought* be to worried about it, more than actually having a reason to worry. This is possibly connected to a relative who, at my 21st birthday ball, told me, "Enjoy it while it lasts, because 30 comes awfully fast." Boy was she right - where did my twenties go? Now it's been and gone. Nothing has changed, I still don't have any wrinkles, I still drive too fast, I still swear too much and I'm still drink like a sailor :wink: My twenties were, in many ways, aspirational. I was still trying to construct the person I thought I wanted to be. Turning thirty, I am abandoning the false maturity This is very liberating. I wouldn't go back.

Thanks for the wishes once again!!

Arun

Happy B'day dude... let ur hair down ( if u r still maintainin da pony 😃 ) n njoy the onset of thirties...!!