Happy Birthday Brixcel! Tu to buddhi ho chali!

42 Posts  ·  22 Users
About this group
*[image] **Ye le tere liye sabse pehle 2-2 cake **[image] ** **Fir tere liye Birthday Drinks**[image] **Tere liye cards bhi intezam kiye hai special :)**[image][image] ** **Party ka poora intezam bhi hai :splat:**...
Page 1 of 5
@ayushnasa said:
And finally, akhri Happy Birthday on PG on this thread to@brixcel
Airports Authority Of India.|| I do not forget, I do not forgive.|| देहान्ते परमं स्थानं यत सुरैरपि दुर्लभं प्राप्नोति पुरूषो नित्यं महामाया प्रसादतः ||
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

And finally, akhri Happy Birthday on PG on this thread to @brixcel :)

[image was removed because it was too large]
XLRI || Business Management | 2013 - 2015 || Senior Executive Member - External Linkages (ExLink) || Senior Executive Member - E-Cell || Setting goals is easy. What counts is the ability to follow the dreams till they become your reality
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@brixcel .. To Party Kahan hai ? :D
| CAT 2012 - Calls from IIM I and IIM S | CAT 2013 - It's All Over !! | IIFT 2013 - 47.25 | XAT 2014 - 96.34 %ile - Call for XLRI - HRM |
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@brixcel said:
Thank you sweetheart ! Lovely it is.. :sigh:
I know :mg:

| CAT 2012 - Calls from IIM I and IIM S | CAT 2013 - It's All Over !! | IIFT 2013 - 47.25 | XAT 2014 - 96.34 %ile - Call for XLRI - HRM |
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Preeti_L said:
@brixcel k liye Thread bhi kam hai Wish karne k liye ! Anyways, Posting One of My Creations to Wish @brixcel A Very Happy Birthday !
Thank you sweetheart ! :lilangel: Lovely it is.. :sigh: :blush:
Airports Authority Of India.|| I do not forget, I do not forgive.|| देहान्ते परमं स्थानं यत सुरैरपि दुर्लभं प्राप्नोति पुरूषो नित्यं महामाया प्रसादतः ||
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@brixcel k liye Thread bhi kam hai Wish karne k liye ! 😛 :mg:

Anyways, Posting One of My Creations to Wish @brixcel A Very Happy Birthday ! 😁 :D

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Oh ye to dekha hi nahi maine.

Happy Birthday Party

its a party time

"I may be having the worst phase of my life, BUT I WILL NOT QUIT"
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
😛 :splat:
XLRI || Business Management | 2013 - 2015 || Senior Executive Member - External Linkages (ExLink) || Senior Executive Member - E-Cell || Setting goals is easy. What counts is the ability to follow the dreams till they become your reality
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@cutie.pie said:
Wish you a very very happiee wala budday@brixcelMay God Bless with all the happiness and success Have a great day, enjoy!May you have a fab year ahead Enjoy the cake www.opensourcefood.com/public/...www.opensourcefood.com/public/...www.opensourcefood.com/public/...Awesome thread! I can't imagine the effort you have put in it @nene Awww that was chooo cute :inlove:
Thank you soooo much CP.... 😃 :lilangel: Same was the expression of mine when saw these 2 threads dedicated only to me... :blush: Blessed I am having you people as My friends 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wish you a very very happiee wala budday @brixcel May God Bless with all the happiness and success Have a great day, enjoy!

May you have a fab year ahead

Enjoy the cake

@nene Awww that was chooo cute :inlove:
HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...