Happy Birthday ankita14!! 14-February

48 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
First of all, Happy valentines Day!! :mg: ..and a Very happy birthday @ankita14 Ms. :lookround: :lookround: :: Our Very own JD!! :: [image]
Page 1 of 5

Late. But I can still wish you a belated happy birthday @ankita14 !

Baawra mann dekhne chala ek sapna .....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ankita14 Happy Birthday..
You wrote Baby IIMs .. so cute :)
Amit.. CAT 2012; OA:99.6, QA:99.5, VA:97.3. Calls from A, C,L, new IIMs and FMS. Converts : FMS :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ankita14 dont forget me 😁 though we have only msged each other more... pings kam hain...

many many happy returns of the day ankita... rock in joka... (she lives der 😃 )
XLRI BM 2013-15 || XAT 2013 : 99.92 CAT 2012 : 98.89 SNAP 2012 : 99.94 IIFT 2012 : 55.5
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ankita14 dont forget me 😁 though we have only msged each other more... pings kam hain...

many many happy returns of the day ankita... rock in joka... (she lives der 😃 )
XLRI BM 2013-15 || XAT 2013 : 99.92 CAT 2012 : 98.89 SNAP 2012 : 99.94 IIFT 2012 : 55.5
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ankita14 said:
Thank you for the thread, thank you for taking out the time to write such a long post yes i remember the first conversation @aimingCAT12thank you again all the best for prep/job. "HAHAkaar" macha dena
hahaha 😛 Yes, I remember that conversation, too :mg:
But honestly, U're my favorite
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@karl said:
@ankita14Happy Birthday! JD.
:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
One for every picture :mg:
And one for JD :blush:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ankita14 said:
Thank you for the thread, thank you for taking out the time to write such a long post yes i remember the first conversation
Pleasure is all mine, mademoiselle!!
The world-view of the Party imposes itself most successfully on people incapable of understanding it.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@hanushanand said:
You are the SuperGirl!!I don't know if you remember but long back I, You and @swetadhad a GD on something, and then you told me to stand for what I believe in. That feeling has magnified in me 10 times more thereafter!!When I joined PG 6 months ago, I was actually VERY intrigued by your Well Popular Pings ~ Tagging each guy regularly and conducting free PI classes, all along the discussions!! Hence was eager to talk to you and well, ended up on a whole nighter with you and @Estallar12To the friendship we've had, and the cherished memories of CAT prep on SB!! Happy Birthday!! Have a Nice Day!! Rock on and God Bless you, Ms. AWESOMENESS!! PS. Whenever you are free, do drop some Patta!!
Thank you for the thread, thank you for taking out the time to write such a long post :blush::blush::blush:
yes i remember the first conversation :P:P:P

@aimingCAT12 :P

thank you again :blush:
all the best for prep/job. "HAHAkaar" macha dena :mg:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Many Many happy returns of the day @ankita14 .

CAT 2012: 98.62
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ankita14 haooy bday...
IRMA PRM-34//Winner of Puyscar trophy for the most helpful user in GK and other resources section
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...