Happy bday Gudda1122 aka Shubham sharma:)

14 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
@gudda1122 Dofttt....May god bless you with loads and loads of happiness and smiless.. :: :: :: :: :: :: yeh lo..[image] Have a greattt life aheadd :: :: :: :: IIM mei jao aap aur harr wish poori hoo.. :) @Estal...
Page 1 of 2
Thanks to all

thanks a lot you guys are special

@saniyamakhijani thanks for opening this thread

once again thanks a lot
and Cakes are looking delicious
SBT-2012 VC|| one last hurray
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gudda1122 shubham bro wish you a very very happy birthday, God bless have fun...May you get peace, success and happiness....

Faniya zee thanks for tagging...
@saniyamakhijani
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Happy Wala Birthday Gudda....yahan bhi wishes lele...uske bad kisi IIM ya XL jaise college me hoga...Amen..!! 😃

Chale Chalo..!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Manzil toh mil hi jayegi bhatakte hue.. Gumraah toh woh hain jo ghar se nikle hi nahi..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Happy Birthdayy @gudda1122 sir :new-bday: :new-bday: :clap:

Wish you have an awesome year ahead... and may Santa bring with it the admit to the best Bschool for u 😁 :mg: :mg:

Enjoy!! and God Bless! :gm: :gm:

Manzil toh mil hi jayegi bhatakte hue.. Gumraah toh woh hain jo ghar se nikle hi nahi..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bro...!!! 😃 :)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rastoginamit --koi na..:)

@gudda1122 -- meko bhi bahut kuch bolna h.. par already thodhi late hogayi thi thread banane mei..

vaise joh wishes deni th..voh kaminey @Estallar12 ne bol di..:mg: :clap:
Aur aapko joh bhi chahiye life se voh mil jaye
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong... I'm a girl,just trying to find a place in this world! :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
:w00t: Gudda ka birthday

Wish you a very very happiiee wala budday ladke May god bless you with loadz of success happiness and love, may you achieve all the heights you wish to

Enjoyy and have a fab year ahead!!

Next budday would in your fav B School
HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gudda1122

Happy Birthday bhai :gm: :gm:

Wish you hit Virat Kohli wala purple patch this year and all your wishes and dreams come true this year 😃 ...

PG ke purane logo jara tum bhi aashirwaad de do thakur ko :

@rahicecream @himspuy @cutie.pie @EagleMenace
NMIMS (Core): 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gudda1122 --- Thakur, I wished you on phone at exactly 12. It's an achievement, at least for me. Btw, I was pleasantly surprised not to find your phone busy :D
Anyhow, A Very Happy B'day To You. May God Bless You With An (XL)lent Life. May This Year Puts An End To Your Struggle For (XL)lence. May You Achieve the most coveted things in your life. You have been a great mentor for many like me. It's your time your season now. Make the most out of it.
There are some people in your life who can give you a sound advice and you can bank on them without any doubt. For me that person is @gudda1122 Bhai. Vedanta ka poora credit bhi aapko jata h. Agar aapne naa samjhaya hota toh shayad mein dhang se apply bhi ni krta. Aaj tension free hu toh usme aapka credit toh pakka he hi. Thank You :)
@saniyamakhijani -- Thank You for tagging me here varna pata hi ni chalta iss thread ka shayad :)

Proud Bummer 2015-17
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...