Hall Ticket for MBA CET : tomorrow :Urgent help

7 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi All, One of my cousin from Kolkatta is appearing for CET tomorrow, she had filled all the details online and got a success message there-after. however till now she has not received any hall ticket to appear for the exams. K...
Page 1 of 1
urgent help
hi all
i have also not received , if u have any information than please contact me mo:08103178323

login on dte.org.in .click on MBA 2012-14. login using ur application Id and password. on the left hand side thr is a menu which has option print hall ticket. click n take a print..
I hope u hve ur application kit . in case u hve filled it online chk ur application form. it has tht number.
if u hve not taken print out of application form also then check if ur browser history has it.
JBIMS 2012-14 batch
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

urgent help
hi all
i have also not received , if u have any information than please contact me mo:08103178323

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

u need to print the admit card from dte website

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

the hall ticket can be downloaded from the dte website by loging in with ur username and password.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

login Untitled Page only from internet explorer.. and login with the id and password provided to u on ur application form.. and take the print out from there..!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The hall-ticket has to be printed from the official website after logging in with ur credentials

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

One of my cousin from Kolkatta is appearing for CET tomorrow,
she had filled all the details online and got a success message
there-after.

however till now she has not received any hall ticket to appear for the exams.

Kindly guide wht needs to be done in this case urgently

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...