HAL ATC RECRUITMENT 2018

32 Posts  ·  107 Users
About this group

To keep upto date with the information on HAL ATC

Page 1 of 4
joy92
@joy92  ·  42 karma

We have the right to ask and this seems vague completely.lets do something.i don't think they have answer to it.they fumbled to answer to what I asked and completly avoided to answer my questions.please guys join hands and do something.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
joy92
@joy92  ·  42 karma

https://chat. hatsapp.com/LSNfetxoVWf0mMYiu9RZzY Put w in before WhatsApp and join to discuss about it.join as soon as possible

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
joy92
@joy92  ·  42 karma

This is a sheer violance of norms.and they are hidding something.shortlisting is never done like this.they haven't disclosed the fact of how they have shortlisted the candidates.above 70 percent in graduation can't be a criteria for shortlisting.since India believes in max opportunity to the students hence percentage marks can't be a criteria.and if it was so they should have mentioned on our that basis they are short listed.and paying 500rs and not getting shortlisted for exam is truly very suspicious.guys from South please give a call.i have spoke with them and they are simply unable to answer to my questions meaning something wrong in the process.please guys those whose dream is to be atc put a stay to the recruitment by court order.asap

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What I learned is to never ever believe in HAL and it's exams. A long wait for several months and what you get is a no selection list. I don't know on what criteria they have selected. I too had good marks in college and Iam also a south Indian.( Coz the list speaks so). Most importantly, then why did they get 500 rupees from everyone if they weren't even planning to give even a qualifying exam. Totally confused about this. Please do share you suggestions on this matter.

2 likes5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
joy92
@joy92  ·  42 karma

@vernin..we can give a stay order for the exam as soon as possible.please bro do it.tjey can't shortlist a candidate with graduation percentage,they should have mentioned it

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
joy92
@joy92  ·  42 karma

https://chat.hatsapp.com/LSNfetxoVWf0mMYiu9RZzY ( put w in before h and join to discuss)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Will be be the inhand salary during training and after training?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
nitishec25
@nitishec25  ·  5 karma

What's the criteria for shortlisting ???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Raiabhijeet91
@Raiabhijeet91  ·  0 karma

Merit

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How long will it take for skill test of 500 candidates? Can it be completed on 24th?

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Astha66
@Astha66  ·  7 karma

@Vernin it is mentioned on their website in the recruitment head. It is the number of corporate office, they will either redirect your call or will provide you a number to contact the concerned authority

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Raiabhijeet91
@Raiabhijeet91  ·  0 karma

I called them today..a lady picked up..said please contact concerned Dept and hung up..rude

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is this psychometric sensory cognitive abilities test?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ATC is my dream job and am now absolutely devastated!

2 comments
Sweta_Yadav13
@Sweta_Yadav13  ·  0 karma

Why?What happened?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
nitishec25
@nitishec25  ·  5 karma

I am not shortlisted...... what's the criteria for shortlisting ???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone send the link for the list of shortlisted students ?

1 comment

May be percentage might be criteria for selection.not language or state basis for selection

1 like2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...