HAL ATC RECRUITMENT 2018

39 Posts  ·  142 Users
About this group

To keep upto date with the information on HAL ATC

Page 1 of 4

Does anyone completed the document verification?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any criteria they followed for shortlisting candidates???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

whn HAL ATC Exm happened?? i didnt got an info frm them abt exm

2 comments
jafar9203
@jafar9203  ·  34 karma

@aablu they shortlisted around 500 candidates.They took exam for that 500 students only.i don't know what criteria they have shortlisted .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aablu
@aablu  ·  2 karma

kk thnk u...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone get confirmation on e-mail for document verification?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Ashu_kr
@Ashu_kr  ·  0 karma

Nope....my name is there in the list but didn't get any mail till now. Are u called for dv?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rohinitadkal
@rohinitadkal  ·  1 karma

Congrats yar no not called for dv

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

One of my friend has been shortlisted for the document verification..should he go for HAL ATC? How is this job and what should I advise him? He is doing Mtech in VLSI!

2 comments
rohinitadkal

If ur friend is really interested for ATC then he can join otherwise leave chance for others who are really interested in this job

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
rohinitadkal

ATC is most stressful and challenging job in India if ur really interested u can join.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did anyone attend skill test??please brief the tests and experience

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have Tenth 76% Twelth 87% Graduation 82.3% Still they did not select for written test.When i filed RTI they replied saying that "Questions/Queries do not fall under the perview of Information under RTI Act 2005"

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Sarveshhh
@Sarveshhh  ·  0 karma

Same answer I got from RTI

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
joy92
@joy92  ·  60 karma

File a case please

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
joy92
@joy92  ·  60 karma

We have the right to ask and this seems vague completely.lets do something.i don't think they have answer to it.they fumbled to answer to what I asked and completly avoided to answer my questions.please guys join hands and do something.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
joy92
@joy92  ·  60 karma

https://chat. hatsapp.com/LSNfetxoVWf0mMYiu9RZzY Put w in before WhatsApp and join to discuss about it.join as soon as possible

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
joy92
@joy92  ·  60 karma

This is a sheer violance of norms.and they are hidding something.shortlisting is never done like this.they haven't disclosed the fact of how they have shortlisted the candidates.above 70 percent in graduation can't be a criteria for shortlisting.since India believes in max opportunity to the students hence percentage marks can't be a criteria.and if it was so they should have mentioned on our that basis they are short listed.and paying 500rs and not getting shortlisted for exam is truly very suspicious.guys from South please give a call.i have spoke with them and they are simply unable to answer to my questions meaning something wrong in the process.please guys those whose dream is to be atc put a stay to the recruitment by court order.asap

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...