hai koi MICA lal???

2 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
guys, im quite keen on joining Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (mica) in 2009-10. i tried asking councellers from my coaching institute for some vital information, but they werent of much help. im coming to PG as a last resort. hope y...
Page 1 of 1

Welcome to PG...

Please use search to locate the relevant threads. Continue here:
mica Threads - Forum Tags by Zoints

or
www.pagalguy.com/forum/prep-resources/22457-mica-gyaan-resources-and-faqs-32.html

You can find loads of threads/gyaan from above links.

All the best.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

guys, im quite keen on joining Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (mica) in 2009-10. i tried asking councellers from my coaching institute for some vital information, but they werent of much help. im coming to PG as a last resort. hope you wont disappoint me.
please gimme details about entrance exams, eligibility criteria for the flagship program, and the course duration.
if you could help me with the cut offs for the 2008-09 batch, it would be great.

P.S. i use gprs on my cellphone to access the net, so accessing PG can take upto 20 minutes, so just email me on

thanks a million in advance, n may all ur management aspirations be fulfilled!!!!
cheers!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.