Gyms, Floodlit stadiums, Indoor badminton courts :-> Do they really matter??

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Friends; Almost every B-school has it printed on their prospectus the excellent facilities at the institute like Multi Gyms, Floodlit Cricket grounds, Indoor badminton courts, etc.. But after hearing of the absurd timings that bscoolers spend stud...
Page 1 of 1

yes i have been also pondering over this issue for quite a long time whether the amusement is really relished by the B-schooloers as many a student i have met till now is incomplaisent about the schedule....for where can a guy/gal get so much time when he/she has a hell lot of responsibility and liablity(career0 over him alone.....it looks as the entire picture of amusing facilities is a farce and only a means to add fuel to the fire and show a rosy picture to the audience who are a flock of sheep with no shepherd....byeeeeeeee

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Garuda Says
It would really matter if they wernt there .

You bet! Prospective students fret if even one thing is missing in the kitty... let alone the fact that s/he may or may not use them...

Even in the prospectus of IIMs.. I've seen absurd mentions abt softwares.. such as Word, Xcel, Oracle 7 (its oracle v 10 in the market now!!) , and even weirder things... how does these matter anyway??

It would really matter if they wernt there .

wait i gotta get my sunglasses first

Friends; Almost every B-school has it printed on their prospectus the excellent facilities at the institute like Multi Gyms, Floodlit Cricket grounds, Indoor badminton courts, etc.. But after hearing of the absurd timings that bscoolers spend studying, I wonder if these facilities are used at all....

(Cant say these have no use; They add a few pages to the prospectus and help in securing some points in the rankings tally)

Current Bschoolers ; plz share your views
: : : : :