Guide Me to Clear CAT 2009

5 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi friends ... i am mohan from chennai.. i have worked in software company for past 2 years .. right now i resigned ma job and preparing for cat exam :) . i don't have proper guidance for the preparation .. l took cat 2008 .. i have secured 40 p...
Page 1 of 1

hey buddy

welcome to PG...there is no point in opening new threads...pls checkout various threads before opening a new one. In 99% cases, such a relevant thread exists.

For people's experiences check out :
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933

there are various threads for CAT '09 running currently. Please put ur questions there. Dont post any more in this thread. Request mods to close this

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

sure our senior will guide us .. how to clear the cat exams 😃 .... i want all people who cleared the cat08 exams. to share there exp .. how they prepared for the exam .. and wot are the main thing should required for the cat09 people .. so seniors help us to clear

with love
Mohan

I am really thankfull to you spatwardhan .. really i dont know about pg . can you give the link.. so that i can say ma problem .. they can guide me properly

with love
mohan 😃

Hi mohan PG is the right place to be for all the cat aspirants. I can understand your situation but don't get disheartened by your results.Right mix of hardwork and smart work will help you cleat cat.There are many seniors on PG who have gone through this situation before and i guess they all will be very happy to help you.
If you are new to PG please go throught the rules of the forum for posting. Please do not open a seperate thread for your personal querries.I guess there are some threads for CAT09 already running. You can use those threads.

Any ways don't loose heart ...you are at right place....PG

Hi friends ... i am mohan from chennai.. i have worked in software company for past 2 years .. right now i resigned ma job and preparing for cat exam :)
. i don't have proper guidance for the preparation .. l took cat 2008 .. i have secured 40 percentile .. in maths i got 0 mark >> secured 16 percentile english i got 19 mark >>> secured 57 percentile . DI i got 9 marks >> secured 45 percentile . from this score i can clearly know that i am weak in maths, and i have to improve other areas ... so friends please sujjest me .. how i can improve ma maths knowledge .. as well as the all the sections in cat ... i am average student .. but ma dream to study in iim.. if you people help me .. sure ma dream will come true in ma life .. so friends please help me ..

with love
Mohan