Guide Me: Aiming for US MBA schools

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
hi My dream is to pursue MBA in the stanfords and the whartons of the business schools. Any advice would be sicnerely appreciated. My profile: Doing dual degree(btech + mtech) in IIT bombay in electrical engineering. Currently in th...
Page 1 of 1

@mods,

kindly lock the thread. the relevant thread have ben to the person now

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi

My dream is to pursue MBA in the stanfords and the whartons of the business schools. Any advice would be sicnerely appreciated.

My profile:

Doing dual degree(btech + mtech) in IIT bombay in electrical engineering. Currently in the fifth year. Am thinking of giving GMAT early i.e this year.
I understand that i have no work experience right out, and i am goin to apply to MBA schools only after 2-3-4 years of experience.

MY querries:
1. Since GMAT is valid for 5 years, is it a good idea that i give it now itself (because its easier to focus on gmat now than later and it might boost my confidence).

2. What is the difference between round 1 and round 2, which one is advantageous.

3. Are there any B-schools in US (in the top 20) which accpet freshers just out of college without any work experience.

Thanx in advance

bharadwaj

v hav a separate section for foriegn mba.. do search before opening a new thread..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Post doubts at the, GMAT Query Centre, Phoren B-school Assistance thread and you may get a quick response.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi

My dream is to pursue MBA in the stanfords and the whartons of the business schools. Any advice would be sicnerely appreciated.

My profile:

Doing dual degree(btech + mtech) in IIT bombay in electrical engineering. Currently in the fifth year. Am thinking of giving GMAT early i.e this year.
I understand that i have no work experience right out, and i am goin to apply to MBA schools only after 2-3-4 years of experience.

MY querries:
1. Since GMAT is valid for 5 years, is it a good idea that i give it now itself (because its easier to focus on gmat now than later and it might boost my confidence).

2. What is the difference between round 1 and round 2, which one is advantageous.

3. Are there any B-schools in US (in the top 20) which accpet freshers just out of college without any work experience.

Thanx in advance

bharadwaj

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...