@sufi3 said:
HI there..I have been sitting in current placement drives organized by my University. But could not crack GD round yet i don't know what to do? I'm little discouraged.
I think you should get a frank feedback(you must be knowing the people you participated with, assuming you know people from your university) whether your content is the issue or the talking.
I feel just keep on reading and build content, with this you'll get confidence as well. And at the end of the day its just a GD, that really wont define how good or bad you are at wrk 😃 they need an elimination process and its GD most of the times 😃 so prepare and give your best shot the next time but take it lightly :)

Cheers!
-SV
If you want success as badly as you want the air, you will definitely succeed | Vision IIM A B C
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
pushkar_118
@pushkar_118  ·  0 karma

@pushkar_118 I believe at "practice makes,man perfect",There is nothing called luck.If you prepare well practice well,then you will score high.Therefore "PREPARE TO SCORE HIGHER".

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pushkar_118
@pushkar_118  ·  0 karma

https://goapti.in/   It is the website to help students prepare on various topics like aptitude, reasoning, general awareness, and computer knowledge. One can also grab previous year question papers, model papers and take up online mock exams. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 8 posts in Group Discussions & Essays (Material, links, tips, topics)

View all the posts »