Group Discussions

5 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
HELLO FRNDZ after finishin of cet exams and results in hand everybody would be lookin for preparation of gd and pi which wud be startin in mid of may. group discussion is an important thing as it helps to identify a person communication ski...
Page 1 of 1

Request to MODS to close the thread due long period of inactivity

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

right telecom industry is one of the most booming industry in india.

india is seen as a potential market in tele com industry by the world.

thats y we are seeing big MNC comin in like we had hutch-vodafone deal of $10.9bn for 52% of stake and now a joint venture of tata-virgin mobile

service Sector contributes to almost 55% in GDP growth of India.

Telecom, Tourism are the upcoming and biggest contributors in service sector.

Mobile telecommunication has reached to 275million ppl

Medical Tourism would touch to $2billion mark by 2012

No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!

service industry comes under tertiary sector and it is gaining a lot of importance these day. service industry gives intangible goods. goods which it produces are in form of information, service, attention, advice, experiences. the indusry which comes under it are banking, insurance transport service etc.
service industry is gorwing very fast in india and last year our GDP growth touched to 9.2% was mainly due to service sector as BPO and call centres hv been establish in india which is giving well paid employment to our people in india

HELLO FRNDZ

after finishin of cet exams and results in hand everybody would be lookin for preparation of gd and pi which wud be startin in mid of may.
group discussion is an important thing as it helps to identify a person communication skills, leadershisp qualities and most important of all his/her kowledge, idea and views on things goin around the world.

so i am startin this thread to brainstorm on few gd topics. every sunday i wud be posting one gd topic for the week and we all wud giv our viewpoint on it by making sum research goin throug sum sites so that when we giv our actual gd we wud hv sum material and knowledge.

topics which i will be posting for discussion are the topics on which actual gd hv been done by sum b school or from time classes gd topics book so that we all can benefit from that

frndz i m lookin forward for your coperation for making this thread successful so please give ur regular inputs

topic for this week
ROLE OF SERVICE INDUSTRY IN INDIA