Group Discussion and Personal InterviewÊ

7 Posts  ·  44 Users
About this group

More information is available on http://www.iitk.ac.in/ime/MBA_IITK/admission.html

Page 1 of 1

A word of caution : Do carry mosquito repellent.

SHAAN se likhte hain GENERAL category!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A word of caution : There may be un-expected delays during the process so book your trains with enough time-buffer.

1 comment
fenil_gandhi
@fenil_gandhi  ·  0 karma

I m having my intrview in 1st slot (9 am) when d interviews will get over? As I m having return train @ 2:40 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There were some hiccups in the process. Namely,    1. shortage of manpower (as admitted by the admission volunteers themselves)    2.    Delays between GD and PI activities.   3. The bus from the accommodation to IME leaving at 12:30 rather than 1:30 as promised on mail.   4.   Non-uniformity in the size of GD groups with number of candidates ranging from 14 in my group to 7 in another.  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seems like a dead thread.

Calls: MDI, IMT-g, IIT-K, IIT-R, KJSom, LBS, IIM-Ran HRM || Conv: IMT-G, IIT-R, KJ, LBS || W/L: MDI || Rejects: IIT-K
7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
ibadat89
@ibadat89  ·  0 karma

PI : questions about my work ex, why MBA, the meaning of my name, how I travel to work, which train did I take to travel to Kanpur, what is a PNR number, how many backs do you have , why dont you have backs, why dont you go in for foreign education or a part time MBA?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ibadat89
@ibadat89  ·  0 karma

PI  :      please shed the misconception that Kanpur people love to take a Technical PI....... every PI is different and infact at my time, the interviewer came out and told those who were waiting  to choose their own topics for PI

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

experiences?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hope to meet you guys soon.

All the best everyone.

And post your experiences.

CAT 2015: 97.92 (97/91/97)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Can some one pls. provide a link for last year's GD/PI experience..??

TIA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...