Green/ Sustainable MBA

11 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
I am working in the Indian IT industry and have an experience of 3 years.I was unable to much information about this anywhere (including pagalguy :grin:). Hence I would be thankful for any help. I am interested in doing a Green/Sustainable M...
Page 1 of 2

Hi Puys...
To know more about TERI University and the MBA courses offered by it in Infrastructure management, Business Sustainability and Urban management (starting this yr) please visit the following link to know more....

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/teri-university-2012-14-admissions-and-related-discussions-25079682/3321662

TERI University
MBA Infrastructure
2011-13

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Rob BusBec Says
Have you considered the Exeter One Planet MBA? I read an interview with a Mexican student who has just begun the programme and says it is unparalleled in its field. She also talks about the emerging awareness of South America to environmental issues. You can read the article HERE

hey anybody knows what is the cut-off for MBA Business sustanibility and Urban Management thru mat ? i have 82 percentile..wat r my chances?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have you considered the Exeter One Planet MBA? I read an interview with a Mexican student who has just begun the programme and says it is unparalleled in its field. She also talks about the emerging awareness of South America to environmental issues. You can read the article HERE

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

could you plz brief about the scope of business sustainability after mechanical engineering?
inputs will be appreciated.
thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

If you are interested in sustainability, here is a list of the top 16 green MBA programs:

Interested in Sustainability? The Top 16 Green MBA Programs | Stacy Blackman Consulting - MBA Admissions

Hope this was of help.

Cheers,

Conrad and the Stacy Blackman Team

www.stacyblackman.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
psethi Says
york schulich canada gives a major in sustainability. in india TERI university gives mba in sustainability and this year their placements has been really good.

could you brief us a lil more about the placements and the packages?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

This might help for courses abroad..
Rankings: The Global 100

I haven't researched about courses in India.

Cheers,
Lavanya
Admitted to Schulich Fall 2011

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

york schulich canada gives a major in sustainability. in india TERI university gives mba in sustainability and this year their placements has been really good.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi somFrodo...It is been long when I visited this website...

Any luck in getting these details????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm also interested to work on the same field, and I don't have much info either. Could anyone help here?
@shell_arun,
mate if possible pm me with your gtalk/msn id. We'll have a chat there.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...