Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2021-22 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

530 Posts  ·  1,793 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2020-21 and get all the details about Great Lakes Gurgaon Fees, Cut Off and Placements from our MBA section

Page 1 of 53

Hi, need suggestion!

I have 3+ years of work ex, inclined towards marketing.

what would u suggest and why?

1. GLIM PGPM(gurgaon campus)

2. GIM core

1 comment
raghavam
@raghavam  ·  0 karma

@PRAKRATI_SHARMA GIM Core as they have good placements compared to GLIM Gurgaon PGPM. Next year PGPM placement might get hurt due to impact of pandemic on economy. In case of GIM you will be passing in 2023 and by that time situation is expected to get improved and will have less impact of pandemic on placements of any B Schools.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we get to go to Gurgaon Campus for Pgpm starting 2021? Or is it completely online? Because the offer letter suggests paying the entire fees which includes hostel

2 comments
shobana97
@shobana97  ·  32 karma

Anyone has info on this? Please DM or reply here. Thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NitishThirani

@shobana97 It completely depends on the situation and the decision from the state government

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any WHATSAPP GROUP FOR GLIM GURGAON 21-22???

2 comments
shobana97
@shobana97  ·  32 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
chatej
@chatej  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As the course is starting from May 26, 2021. Till what date can we claim the refund of the fees. @NitishThirani please help

1 like1 comment
NitishThirani

@Vidhi_5697 The deadlines for refund has been mentioned in the offer letter

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have recently received provisional admission letter on email.But im not aware much about guraon campus stats , can anyone help.are there any chances of getting a call from chennai campus , if i wait @NitishThirani please help

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
NitishThirani

@Dan02 The offers for both the campus for this years intake is out and no frthers offers will be made

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Vidhi_5697
@Vidhi_5697  ·  1 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when is the final merit list going to be out for GLIM Gurgaon PGPM 21-22 batch?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
bishty95
@bishty95  ·  20 karma

@NitishThirani Is 19months workex suitable for PGPM program ? Do they give a call on 19month workex

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NitishThirani

@Shrey2828282828 You can expect it by 28th April

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Until when can one submit for withdrawal for refund and how much would be deducted if we submit later?

3 comments
Shrey2828282828
@Shrey2828282828  ·  0 karma

when would the final Merit list be out for GLIM Gurgaon PGPM 21-22 ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NitishThirani

@Shrey2828282828 The cycle 4 PGPM merit list can be expected by this weekend

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Can someone tell what is the last day for asking for fee refund and what amount will be returned.

According to AICTE rules before course commencement if a refund is applied then 1000/- will be deducted and entire fee will be returned.

Is this the case here also @ GLIM Gurgaon?

Kindly help!!

3 comments
AnchalGupta2005
@AnchalGupta2005  ·  4 karma

@NitishThirani Yes i have gone through the AICTE guidelines. But i want to know the last date when we can ask for refund. is it anydate before course commenment and for all those cases will be full refund by deduction of 1000/-. Kindly Specify!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NitishThirani

@AnchalGupta2005 The last date to apply for refund is mentioned in the offer letter

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In the website, the WAT and PI dates for Cycle 4 have been updated as 17th & 18th Apr, 2021 respectively. Has they already mailed for these WAT and PI to the shortlisted students for Cycle 4?

1 comment
NitishThirani

@luna11 The WAT and PI call letters were sent on 16th April and were sent to the shortlisted students

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Adcom,

I am done with my WAT/PI in 3rd cycle but didn't submit my CMAT score back then.

Since, the CMAT 2021 score is out and I have submitted the same, could you please estimate the dates for results (accpeted/rejected)?

1 comment
NitishThirani

@shivanisharma1005 CMAT applications has been clubbed with cycle 4 and hence you can expect the results by the end of this month

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...