Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2020-21 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

345 Posts  ·  1,127 Users
About this group
Join the discussion on Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2020-21 and get all the details about Great Lakes Gurgaon Fees, Cut Off and Placements from our MBA section
Page 1 of 35

I have 70 percentile im cmat 2019... have 4 years of Work Ex.....10th - 79.8%.....12th-67%.....graduation (BE) - 80.8%.

Any chance of getting selected?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey! Download Buddytalk social voice calling mobile app. Here, you can do a voice call with anybody in the world to improve your communication skills, learn about new places & culture and make new friends. It's fun. Try it. Download the Buddytalk app through the link given below and get 20 credits as the joining bonus. https://join.opentalk.to/o222176963t

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

While filling Pgpm application form I encountered one problem in option of gap between 12 and UG. I completed my 12th in 2011, and took admission in ug course in the same year but after 1 year I changed my college and completed btech from that college. So what should i write in gap year?

1 comment
GreatLakes.NCR

Hi @mrigank770, please mention the exact duration of the gap and the exact reason why you had to switch colleges.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello every one, here is an important announcement for candidates looking to apply for admission process in Cycle 1.

This year, we have introduced a profile based early interview process for candidates who have registered for GMAT/CAT/XAT exams but are yet to get results.

These Candidates can apply early and will be selected based on their profiles (academics, work experience, awards & achievement) for Cycle 1 interview process.

The candidates will have to update their scores within 5 days of receiving their scores and will be considered for final offers post the score submission. 

The final offer would be made based on Interview evaluation, Essays, Diversity, and relative merit within the interviewed candidates.

Registration Deadline: 30 Nov'19

For more details visit - https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/gurgaon/pgpm/admissions#early-interview

Aveesh Bhatia AdCom & BPR I PGPM I CO 2019-20 Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurugram
2 comments
prasannathawait
@prasannathawait  ·  2 karma

With 6 years of experience, am I eligible to apply for this program?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aveesh

@prasannathawait Yes, anyone with 2 or more years of experience can apply for PGPM program.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CMAT 2019 score around 88%ile.. have more than 3 years of work experience with KPMG.. bcom hons - 73%, 12th - 86%, 10th - 76%.. any chance of profile based call for pgpm.. need honest feedback guys

2 comments
GreatLakes.NCR

Do apply. Your profile may play in your favor. However, interview invite would be sent only after a thorough investigation of the qualitative and quantitative aspects of your work experience, achievements and essays.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kaulmeankit

@monikamalhotra While GMAT, CAT, XAT is an important criteria for selection, at Great Lakes Gurgaon, Admissions team also give equal weightage to your profile. A candidate with average score but with good credentials in academics, work experience and extra curricular activities have high chances of making it through.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Course started?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any WhatsApp group for GLIM Gurgaon PGPM course converts ?? If any please add. pH No. 9999943123

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone, I have withdrawn my admission from PGPM program (2019-20). Waitlisted candidates can approach the institute for movement. Happy to help :)

1 comment
Gjgkf
@Gjgkf  ·  7 karma

Hi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone taken a campus tour in great lakes gurgoan. How is the infrastructure and hostel?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the last date for withdrawl??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...