Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2020-21 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

455 Posts  ·  1,519 Users
About this group
Join the discussion on Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2020-21 and get all the details about Great Lakes Gurgaon Fees, Cut Off and Placements from our MBA section
Page 1 of 46

I have given interview in 3rd cycle for Gurgaon Campus but haven't got any mail.Does it mean I am not selected?

1 comment
ankursg
@ankursg  ·  23 karma

Yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A poll check - People going to leave glim bcz of market scenario and also as IIM s results are out

Left already
Going to withdraw
Still opting
Thinking
23 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Are pgpm for Gurgaon complete list out already?? Where can I find them??

1 comment
kapilraghav
@kapilraghav  ·  13 karma

you will only get mail, if you are selected. there is no list. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello guys 

looking at the current crisis, which course whould be better amoung the following? plz also comment

GLIM Gurugram PGPM- 1yr program
Bimtech Noida PGDM- 2yr program
IMI Bhubaneswar
1 like50 answers

Which is better option considering the current economic condition? Considering ROI, placements and roles offered.

Hoping to convert the Baby IIMs listed below

GLIM G PGPM
BIM trichy
IIM BG
IIM Jammu
SDA Bocconi mumbai
MDI Murshidabad
poll check
Converted IIM Jammu|IIM BodhGaya|BIM Trichy|SPJain(GMP)|GLIM G PGPM|SDA Bocconi Asia Center 
2 comments128 answers

Hello All, I got admit letter for pgpm Gurgaon. Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group, so that I also can be on same page.

1 comment
kapilraghav
@kapilraghav  ·  13 karma

add me too

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi team, I have applied for refund today. By when will it get processed? I need it urgently to deposit fees of another institute

1 comment
GreatLakes.NCR

Please get in touch with the admissions office. Contact numbers are listed on the Gurgaon campus website. If you are part of the official group, you can contact one of the admins of the group.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anybody tell me that when final meritlist of pgdm (2 year) will be out ? Just now my interview is over.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Sonal.sh
@Sonal.sh  ·  0 karma

Hey

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sonal.sh
@Sonal.sh  ·  0 karma

@Abhijit_Mukherjee Are the results out for pgdm program (gurgaon campus). My interview was on 2nd April

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Going by the current market conditions, how many are willing to go for pgpm chennai(one year programme) ,which may or may not hamper your career?since a good 2-year programme may be more fruitful than a 1 yr programme.Please lemme know ur views.Thanks.

Will Go Definitely
No.Opting out
Not yet decided
2 comments56 answers