Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2019-20 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

340 Posts  ·  1,084 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2019-20 and Get all the details about Great Lakes Gurgaon, Great Lakes PGPM Fees, PGPM Cut Off and PGPM Placements from our MBA section

Page 1 of 34

Course started?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any WhatsApp group for GLIM Gurgaon PGPM course converts ?? If any please add. pH No. 9999943123

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone, I have withdrawn my admission from PGPM program (2019-20). Waitlisted candidates can approach the institute for movement. Happy to help :)

1 comment
Gjgkf
@Gjgkf  ·  7 karma

Hi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone taken a campus tour in great lakes gurgoan. How is the infrastructure and hostel?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the last date for withdrawl??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If you have experience in the IT sector, Manufacturing sector, Energy/Oil sector, then, please help me out by filling up the following survey. Won't take more than 2 minutes of your time. https://docs.google.com/a/mhrod.in/forms/d/1xbmh1_Eqgijuh9KMhnjC2mR5w4YJw_699T4QGmOwcIQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

CAT 2016: 96.86
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SBI se loan kraya kisi ne?

Yes
No
33 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Any official Whatsapp group for GLIM gurgaon PGPM converts?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Jjames94
@Jjames94  ·  0 karma

@arpit.glimg please share the link with me too

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
khyati543
@khyati543  ·  0 karma

Please share the link. Thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi adcom Can you please share the contact information of the person in charge for initial fee refund. I applied for the refund 2 weeks ago and did not receive any acknowledgement mail or message

nithesh
1 comment
Urvi_12
@Urvi_12Great Lakes Delhi...  ·  100 karma

@nithesh_1994: please DM me your application number

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the chances that all the required documents will reach the campus by 4th April if I send them by 3rd April ?

1 comment
Urvi_12
@Urvi_12Great Lakes Delhi...  ·  100 karma

@misbahul.imam : depends what method you have used. In any case drop a mail to admissions team to mark this correspond to you application number!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...