Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2020-21 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

456 Posts  ·  1,373 Users
About this group
Join the discussion on Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2020-21 and get all the details about Great Lakes Gurgaon Fees, Cut Off and Placements from our MBA section
Page 1 of 46

Hi team, I have applied for refund today. By when will it get processed? I need it urgently to deposit fees of another institute

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anybody tell me that when final meritlist of pgdm (2 year) will be out ? Just now my interview is over.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail72753528178712Video Thumbnail72753528178712
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Going by the current market conditions, how many are willing to go for pgpm chennai(one year programme) ,which may or may not hamper your career?since a good 2-year programme may be more fruitful than a 1 yr programme.Please lemme know ur views.Thanks.

Will Go Definitely
No.Opting out
Not yet decided
2 comments25 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

are all offers of  1year pgpm gurgoan offered for cycle 3 round??My interview as on 8th. Does it means that I am not selected ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any pgpm gurgaon converted ........ group

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Adcom team

Is it possible to convert the PGPM program at Chennai as well as Gurgaon ? I have received the call letter for Gurgaon campus so would like to know if it possible to receive the call letter from Chennai campus ?

1 comment
ggargigupta20
@ggargigupta20  ·  0 karma

Same Question

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail72436947811765Video Thumbnail72436947811765
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which of the follwing should I opt, converted both

great lakes gurgaon 1 year pgpm
scit ITBM
13 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I called GLIM gurgaon today and they said that although the results for many are out but more will come this week. Hope I get a mail too.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...