Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2018-19 | PaGaLGuY

290 Posts  ·  588 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2018-19 and Get all the details about Great Lakes Gurgaon, Great Lakes PGPM Fees, PGPM Cut Off and PGPM Placements from our MBA section

Page 1 of 29

Dear Aspirants,

The new admission query thread for Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2019-20 has been created, please follow and share your queries in the new thread.

Link: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/great-lakes-institute-of-management-gurgaon-pgpm-admission-2019-20-pagalguy-5699275435016192

Posting and comming on this thread will be closed.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Kindly provide info on the fee refund, which was paid during initial course acceptance. Application No: 21814879 The refund amount as DD was not received till date and awaiting clarifications on the delay.

@iakashv when will we recieve our refund DD?

NO.

Has anyone who applied for refund received the demand draft??

1 comment
pneeraj728
@pneeraj728  ·  70 karma

not yet

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

What is the CMAT cutoff for admission to PGPM program at Gurgaon??

There was a new deadline for pgdm in GL gurgaon which was 30th april Is there anybody who got a call after this date for GDPI 

Great Lakes Gurgaon 20181-19 is running for past 3 months with 145 students on board who would be joining the college...we are in search of remaining 5-6 students who are yet to join the group...please ping with the screenshot of your offer letter on 8920679739/9999833124/7845443114.

Hi all, I have been trying to get in touch to the admission team regarding few queries , however , didn't recieve any reply even after few reminders.Can anyone help?. Also i didn't receive the initial fee acknowledgement

I need to withdraw from the PGPM program at Great lakes, Gurgaon. Is there any chances for it as I have already paid half of my fees?

1 comment
ahmedreza31
@ahmedreza31  ·  2 karma

just drop them a mail

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Interview Experince at Great Lakes Institute of Management,Gurgaon(Cycle 3)

I was short-listed with Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon for their one year flagship PGPM program. The process consisted of WAT (Written Ability Test) and Personal Interview. We were given 3 topics and 20 mins of time to write an essay of 250 words. The topics were-

1. Data privacy is a myth. Shed light keeping in mind the Cambridge Anaytica incident

2. State of Indian banks with respect to Nirav Modi- PNB Scam

3. Electric Vehicles

Shortly after we were called for interview process. There were two fine gentlemen on the other side of table. Lets call them P1 and P2

P1 : Tell me about your self

Me : Answered

P2 : I see that you have worked in two companies before. How would you describe you're role in the two companies 

Me : Answered

P1 :(Interrupted) Why did you switch?

Me : I wanted to take up a job role that requires more front ending. I did not see that happening that is why I switched

P2: Who is the defence minister of India?

Me: Nirmala Sitharaman (shot the answer without wasting time)

P1 : Who has been elected as president of Russia?

Me : Valadimir Putin

P2 : Have you heard about the company Cambridge Anaytica?

Me : (The news had broken up just a day before the interview) Told about the scam in brief

P1 : What are your hobbies?

Me : Trekking and Travelling. Singing on the go

P1 : Isn't trekking and travelling the similar?

Me : It may sound similar but it indeed is very different. One has to build good stamina and resilience in order to trek Himalayan Peaks. It requires physical and mental strength. I had trekked Kuntibetta, Kudremukh, Kodachadri in the western ghats and then dared to climb 12000 ft high Hampta Pass in the Himalayas. Travelling on the contrary just requires a well planned itinerary.

P1 and P2 are both smiling

P1 : Why do you want to pursue MBA?

Me : It was in my job that I realised that I am an eloquent communicator. My technical experience has made me familiar with the current trends in Tech and the work methodology of an IT company.I would like to join the MBA program of Great Lakes to gain  managerial knowledge. Combined with prior experience I would like to drive growth and innovation in tech industry

P1 and P2 : Thank you for your interview. You may call it a day.

Me : Thankyou

1 like2 comments
Ankitasin
@Ankitasin  ·  4 karma

Hey i want to know what is the cutoff of cmat for gurgaon campus

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ajay007kumar41
@ajay007kumar41  ·  18 karma

You converted??

Like  ·  Reply  ·