Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2020-21 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

838 Posts  ·  3,428 Users
About this group
Join the discussion on Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2020-21 and get all the details about Great Lakes Chennai Fees, Cut Off and Placements from our MBA section
Page 1 of 84

Greetings Great Lakes aspirants !!

We have some wonderful news for you. We have an early interview process this year - candidates who have registered but have not yet taken an entrance test can still apply for cycle one. They will be called for cycle one interviews if they have impressive profiles. 

So gather your gear and get ready for the very first step towards a wonderful journey in Great Lakes !!

Further details are on the link mentioned below:

https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/pgpm/admissions#early-interview 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey,I am looking for PGPM program in great lakes Chennai. My profile :- 10th-70% 12th=66% B.E(mechanical)=78%,2016 pass out Work experience = 25 months (A.A.M,SALES& MARKETING, in an MNC) my chances of getting shortlisted with a CMAT SCORE CARD ?

1 comment
sundara9591
@sundara9591GLIM Chennai  ·  1 karma

Hi @rkrishabh706 , what is your CMAT score ? A good score with a good profile may get you into Great Lakes.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT 2018- 85, XAT 2019- 95, Graduated 2019, currently working, 12th- 91, 10th- 9.2 CGPA. What are my chances for getting shortlisted for GL Chennai campus in Cycle 1?

1 comment
sundara9591
@sundara9591GLIM Chennai  ·  1 karma

Hi Jannat, to be eligible for PGPM 20-21 you need to have had 2+ years of work experience, as per the guidelines. Kindly go through our site at once for the criteria and do apply if all the criteria are met.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Holaa!

A very warm welcome to all the candidates. Great Lakes Institute of Management has started to roll out the applications for its flagship Post Graduate Program In Management (PGPM) for 2020-2021. I hope all of you have started with the application process. Great Lakes is introducing early interviews for PGPM admissions 2020 where candidates awaiting CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT scores can still apply in cycle 1 and have a chance at getting shortlisted based on their profiles. To know more about this and the admission process in general , take a look at this interesting post from our admissions blog. All the best!!

https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/pgpm/blog/great-lakes-pgpm-admissions-process-decoded  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As per the admission Brochure of GL, for cycle 1 the GD/PI dates are 14/15 December (Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad) for Cycle 1.  15th of December is the Date for SNAP exam. Since the dates are clashing, is there any change of dates or any way the interviews will be accommodated keeping in mind the exam?

1 comment
Madhumitha_Shankar

@Arya_Arya11 Hi Arya. Thanks for bringing this to our notice. We will look into it. In the meanwhile I would suggest you drop a mail to admissions@greatlakes.edu.in regarding the clash in dates and we will get back to you asap. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone confirm this thing that we can apply in cycle 1 with scores of CAT 2018 and XAT 2019 for PGDM, and not PGPM?

1 like1 comment
vishnoi_kshitij

You can apply for both the programs with CAT 2018 and XAT 2019 score. For more info check out the link below-  https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/gurgaon/pgpm/admissions  https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/gurgaon/pgdm/admissions 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If we give interview in cycle 1 on basis of CMAT 2019 score, can I give interview in cycle 2 again on CAT/XAT 2019 score? Or the first interview will be counted for all? (My CMAT AIR is under 250)

Please answer my query.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
@7450  ·  5 karma

For both PGPM and PGDM?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
GreatLakes.CHN
@GreatLakes.CHNGLIM Chennai  ·  1,198 karma

Cycle 1 essentially takes scores from last year. You can apply if you have those scores.

If you have not taken the tests this year, you have two options:

1: If you have registered for tests this year, you can still submit your form with the test registration ID entered in it. This year we have rolled out the early interview process in which candidates with overall substantial profiles will be considered for cycle 1 interviews even before submitting entrance scores. You can enter and resubmit your form as soon as you get your entrance scores. Only then you will get your offer if you're selected.

2: In case you do not get an interview call or don't make it through the interview process in cycle 1, you can still apply for cycle 2 with new scores.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT(2018) around 84 percentile, XAT (2019) 88 Percentile, 27 Months of Work Ex with an IT company. 10th 92 Percent Marks, 12th 79 Percent Marks, Graduation 7.53 GPA.   What are my chances of getting shortlisted for Cycle 1, for GL chennai Campus on the Basis of my XAT/CAT scores?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
GreatLakes.CHN

Entrance scores are not the only or even the biggest criteria for Great Lakes admissions, for either campuses. Your overall record looks decent. Do apply. Shortlisting is based on the quantitative and qualitative aspects of your professional and academic life.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Arya_Arya11
@Arya_Arya11  ·  7 karma

@7450 Since I have more than 2 years of work ex, I Guess I am eligible for PGPM.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cat 2018 86 percentile 10th 76% 12th 75% Btech ce 61 % work ex : working since 1st year of my graduation, have my own company register under gst since 2017 is pgpm worth applying want career in marketing & strategy planning chances for round one

1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
aggarvibhor
@aggarvibhor  ·  16 karma

@rajarshi3008 lol.. probabaly probably not i've no clue

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
GreatLakes.CHN

With the information you've provided, go ahead and apply. We will evaluate your overall profile, achievements, and track record in depth before sending an interview invite.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, My cat 2018 percentile is 92.94 Work exp more than 2 years. X 7.2 XII 72.2 B.tech 75.94 What are my chances for pgpm?

Shaleen
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Shale123454211
@Shale123454211  ·  3 karma

Thank you.

GreatLakes.CHN

Please go ahead, your track record looks adequate. Interview invite will be subject to complete profile evaluation.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...