Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2021-22 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

1,382 Posts  ·  4,794 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2020-21 and get all the details about GLIM Chennai Fees, Cut Off and Placements from our MBA section.

Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai PGPM 2019-20

Great Lakes Institute of Management is one of the leading business schools of India. Presently the institute is offering postgraduate level programs through its campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon. Great Lakes Institute of Management boasts of an experienced faculty and excellent infrastructure to deliver industry-ready curriculum to prepare managers of future.

The Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) is a carefully crafted program that aims to equip experienced professionals with skills required to succeed in the modern-day work environment.

● Name of the program : Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

● Duration of the program : 1-year full time course

● Location of the campus : Chennai

● Work Experience Required : Minimum 2 years

● Placement Record 2019) : 100%

● Average CTC : 13.1 Lakhs per annum

● Highest CTC : 29 Lakhs per annum

● Mode of application : Online

● Application Fee : 2,000/-

● Acceptable Exams : CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT

● Total Fees : 19,25,000/-

● Tuition Fee : 10,10,000/-

● Program Fee : 5,76,000/-

● Accommodation : 2,28,000/-

● Food : 96,000/-

● Caution Deposit : 10,000/- (Refundable)

● Alumni Subscription : 5,000/-

Important Dates 

● Application deadline for Cycle 1 : 30th November 2019

● Application deadline for Cycle 2 : 31st January 2020

● Personal Interviews for Cycle 1 : 7th December 2019 onwards

● Personal Interview for Cycle 2 : To be announced

For more information, visit the Great Lakes Chennai official website – greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/

Other Important Articles:

Great Lakes PGPM Student Story – A Year Away from Home, A Year Close to My True Self

To keep the track of latest discussions on GLIM PGDM Chennai Admission 2020-22, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai Admission 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

Page 1 of 139
SAMMY_M
@SAMMY_M  ·  0 karma

10th- 81.8% 12th- 85.6% B.Tech-83.3% Work Ex- 3 yrs 10 months Good record of Extra curricular activities and participation in multiple activities. CAT- 77%le☹️ Any chances of converting GLIM PGPM if my interview goes well?

1 comment
SAMMY_M
@SAMMY_M  ·  0 karma

CMAT is still pending, will CMAT 2021 score be considered for Cycle 2 offers?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,

I was shortlisted for cycle 2 of pgdm and was told to update my xat score . My xat score is 60% and I wanted to get converted through cmat which is in feb . Now I am confused if I apply thorugh this xat score which is low and if I get rejected because of that score will I be shortlisted again for cycle 3 through my cmat score?

Please respond.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I scored 44.06 percentile in CAT, I am female general category non-engineer with no work experience yet I have been shortlisted in the cycle 2 of Great Lakes. Is it possble still to convert it?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
sarvesh93sah
@sarvesh93sah  ·  0 karma

I feel the adcom shortlisted students based on profile too. Your other paramenters will be analysed and points will be awarded to those. After you upload your score, points will be awarded for that too. if you meet  reqiored number of points to get selected you willbe shortlisted. This is purely based on what I read on their websites and what I came to know from webinar.  If I were you, Ill wait for the CMAT results and then upload the score. I dont think adcom will reconsider your profile again

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
satwika99
@satwika99  ·  0 karma

@sarvesh93sah even i was thinking of waiting for cmat results .Thanks a lot for the suggestion!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii admin i had applied for GLIM in cycle 1 and had been shortlisted but to some personel reasons i was not able to attend it and last week i had updated my cat 20 and xat results would i be considered for shortlisting in cycle 2? Admin please reply ASAP

CALLS;2019 TAPMI,XIMB,GIM. CAT 2020 :93.22
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi team, I have entered my xat 2020 scores in dashboard during cycle one. I think I was not selected for cycle 1. As, I received a mail saying to update my scores for cycle 2.But I have scored less this time in xat2021. Will they consider my previous 2020 score again for cycle 2 in case the competition goes down !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone else get offers from both Gurgaon and Chennai campus?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

AWT Cycle 2 Topics please.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
P.Jayanth
@P.Jayanth  ·  1 karma

Not sure it was something like to make farming more attractive should we try getting back people from factories. Not sure on this one

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IndianGuy007
@IndianGuy007  ·  1 karma

ok. Thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello team, @ADMISSIONS_GLIM

I am not able to see any button for the Analytical Writing Test on the Application dashboard, i am selected for the process in cycle 2.

Kindly help as the process is about to start.

2 comments
Ankj321
@Ankj321  ·  0 karma

@vaishalikhurana09 if you could help me here.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
lakkadwala

please try in incognito mood once @Ankj321

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello!

With CAT results out and interview shortlists flowing in, the next big hurdle is cracking these personal interviews.

ThatMBAGuy is an initiative by three alums from IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, and IIM Kozhikode, respectively. Based on our own experiences as well as discussions with our classmates, we have come out with a well-researched and nuanced 20-part video series (along with the pdf) for the most important areas to be covered for personal interviews. These will include tips on how to prepare, answers to some of the most asked questions as well as questions which might take candidates by surprise.

A great interview can really be the difference between getting through and barely missing a college conversion.

We’re giving this package at a small sum of Rs. 299. (No hidden costs)

For details, kindly DM.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, Did Anyone applied at Sbi for education loan?? Need help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...