Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2020-21 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

968 Posts  ·  3,785 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2020-21 and get all the details about GLIM Chennai Fees, Cut Off and Placements from our MBA section.

Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai PGPM 2019-20

Great Lakes Institute of Management is one of the leading business schools of India. Presently the institute is offering postgraduate level programs through its campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon. Great Lakes Institute of Management boasts of an experienced faculty and excellent infrastructure to deliver industry-ready curriculum to prepare managers of future.

The Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) is a carefully crafted program that aims to equip experienced professionals with skills required to succeed in the modern-day work environment.

● Name of the program : Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

● Duration of the program : 1-year full time course

● Location of the campus : Chennai

● Work Experience Required : Minimum 2 years

● Placement Record 2019) : 100%

● Average CTC : 13.1 Lakhs per annum

● Highest CTC : 29 Lakhs per annum

● Mode of application : Online

● Application Fee : 2,000/-

● Acceptable Exams : CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT

● Total Fees : 19,25,000/-

● Tuition Fee : 10,10,000/-

● Program Fee : 5,76,000/-

● Accommodation : 2,28,000/-

● Food : 96,000/-

● Caution Deposit : 10,000/- (Refundable)

● Alumni Subscription : 5,000/-

Important Dates 

● Application deadline for Cycle 1 : 30th November 2019

● Application deadline for Cycle 2 : 31st January 2020

● Personal Interviews for Cycle 1 : 7th December 2019 onwards

● Personal Interview for Cycle 2 : To be announced

For more information, visit the Great Lakes Chennai official website – greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/

Other Important Articles:

Great Lakes PGPM Student Story – A Year Away from Home, A Year Close to My True Self

To keep the track of latest discussions on GLIM PGDM Chennai Admission 2020-22, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai Admission 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

Page 1 of 97

I filled my form on 10th january through xat/cmat and i am getting xat/cmat 2020 score update option also right now...so this is cycle 1 only right?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Any update on whether Cycle 3 PGPM will happen or not?

I don't have good scores in CAT/XAT.

Was expecting to apply through CMAT.

1 comment
sundara9591
@sundara9591GLIM Chennai  ·  21 karma

We are not certain about cycle 3 Admissions right now. So try to apply through cycle 2. You can apply without a score right now and once shortlisted you'll get ample time to upload your competitive rest score.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. CAT score 81.82 10/12/grads 93/81/80 23months of workex. Femal engg. Should i apply or my cat score is too low? Since money is an issue now...i have a money crunch and hence dont want to apply if there is no chance of selection at such a low score. if there is a chance then pls let me know

1 comment
sundara9591

Hi. We donot have a cut off criteria to apply because the selection process will be profile based. So all the parameters will be assessed. There is no definite way to say based on score alone. With a good profile and fairly good score your candidacy would be considered for Great Lakes.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It is mentioned in the website that interview date in kolkata for pgpm is 15-16 feb.however there is an all india level entrance exam on 16th feb(pgdba exam).Is there any way to ensure the date wont clash? Can candidates choice a date between two or choose a afternoon slot? Kindly help

2 comments
sundara9591

The interview date will be finalized and sent to you over an email probably 1-2 weeks before the date of interview. Also regarding, slot selection kindly wrote to us on admissions@greatlakes.in.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sundara9591

Also call our admissions Dept to check on the same.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I gave my interview in cycle 1 for pgpm,my 10th -93.6,12th -96 ug -73.4 work ex 28 months .how much should i score in gmat to get admission

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
hhbhbhbhb
@hhbhbhbhb  ·  0 karma

@sundara9591?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sundara9591

Hi. like I said there's no minimum criteria. It's profile based selection. So with a good score and good overall profile, a student would be shortlisted.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT - 91.15(96-VA/62-LR/89-QA)

X-87

12-87

B.Tech-74.4

General,Male.

Work EX- 30 months

Chances?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
sundara9591

The interview process for PGPM cycle 2 would tentatively be in the 2nd week of Feb.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
minktribe
@minktribe  ·  19 karma

@Sundara9591 i have some calls during that time. Can it be rescheduled if needed?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
When are the phase 2 GLIM PGPM interviews held? Can you give me an idea since it might clash with my other interview dates?
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
wmukherj
@wmukherj  ·  1 karma

PGPM one

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sundara9591

the Interview will tentatively be on the 2nd week of Feb.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I was shortlisted for cycle 1 of pgdm. My interview was on 19-01-20. When can I expect the results to be out?

1 comment
sundara9591

You may expect the results to be out before 2nd week of February. Kindly hold on.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can a guy with exactly 24 months of experience apply for PGDM at Chennai campus?

1 comment
sundara9591

When will the 24 months get completed ? As in the date ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is my profile good enough to get the call from Great Lakes PGPM for Cycle 2 ? CAT 87.5 %ile B.Tech 87.1% 12th 92.8% 10th. 88.83% Work-Exp 30 months

Yes
No
1 comment21 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.