Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2019-20 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

833 Posts  ·  3,393 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2019-20 and Get all the details about Great Lakes Chennai, Fees, Cut Off and Placements from our MBA section

Page 1 of 84

cat 2018 86 percentile 10th 76% 12th 75% Btech ce 61 % work ex : working since 1st year of my graduation, have my own company register under gst since 2017 is pgpm worth applying want career in marketing & strategy planning chances for round one

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, My cat 2018 percentile is 92.94 Work exp more than 2 years. X 7.2 XII 72.2 B.tech 75.94 What are my chances for pgpm?

2 comments
NihalK15
@NihalK15  ·  1 karma

@Shale123454211 they don't have a specific cutoff for cat,xat or gmat. as it a one year mba they go through the profile.go ahead with these credentials!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Shale123454211
@Shale123454211  ·  2 karma

Thank you.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any separate group/thread for Great Lakes PGPM 20-21? Candidates applying in 2019 Round 1 please connect. Date -16 th Aug 2019

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
sumitzzr1
@sumitzzr1  ·  38 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aggarvibhor
@aggarvibhor  ·  14 karma

can u share what are the questions under essay section 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What’s CMAT cutoff for 1 year PGPM program at Chennai Campus. PS : I know that it’s profile based call and it’s difficult to say about cutoff. But, any rough idea about this? This year I have converted PGPM GLIM Gurgaon through CMAT 2019 score, but didn’t joining. CMAT percentile 94.31 (278 raw score) - CMAT2019

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
sumitzzr1
@sumitzzr1  ·  38 karma

I've cmat 99.03%ile, I have heard that they take very few candidates based on cmat scores. I am not sure with 99.03%ile in cmat will I even able to make it or not.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sd_28
@sd_28  ·  18 karma

Try CAT instead of CMAT. They will tell you to fill the form via CMAT but then keep the cutoff under smoke.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ,does GL chennai PGPM accept cmat

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had withdrawn my application a few days back due to certain perosnal reasons. I wish to join back again. I had 2nd May as my joining. Is this possible? Can anyone help me out

2 comments
Aahana5678
@Aahana5678  ·  44 karma

I don't think you can get your seat back as you have withdrawn already but you can still call and get a clear view as they won't respond here soon

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
naveen9280
@naveen9280  ·  0 karma

I tried calling but no response. Any other way to get a quick response?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had applied for refund on 1st April and submitted the form too may I know how many days would it take to process my refund ?

2 comments
Abpandey
@Abpandey  ·  3 karma

Application number 21912411

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SATY92
@SATY92  ·  5 karma

Call the admission office.... I applied on 17th Apr and received this Monday

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone, I have withdrawn my admission from PGPM (2019-20) Chennai's program. Waitlisted candidates can approach the institute. Happy to help :)

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
sujithprabhakar
@sujithprabhakar  ·  0 karma

Same here

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
raval.mayuri
@raval.mayuri  ·  164 karma

Why?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any Great Lakes chennai PGPM waitlisted candidate willing to join the college if they convert during mid May or may end after the IIM CAP results?

Yes
No
40 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

IMPORTANT: This is in regards to my previous post which got viral for the wrong reasons. I want to apologize if I unintentionally conveyed any wrong information which can cause issues or doubts in the minds of the new joinees or existing students. I would take this opportunity to say that it was a stupid mistake from my side as I have written the post in an incorrect manner. I am not that kind of person who will hurt the image of any institution and it's students and teachers purposefully or otherwise. I didn't even realize what I did wrong at that point. I do now. I indeed ATTENDED the INTERVIEW FOR CYCLE 1 ADMISSIONS FOR THE CHENNAI CAMPUS BASED ON WHICH I GOT THE CALL. I CLARIFIED THIS INFORMATION from the admissions department. I didn't know that they are still sending out offer letters for cycle 1 before my clarification. I don't want to do anything that will jeopardize my relationship with the other candidates or the current students. I sincerely apologize for my misleading post. It was an accident from my side.

Thanks  and regards, Samrat Sarkar
4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...