Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2019-20 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

841 Posts  ·  3,386 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2019-20 and Get all the details about Great Lakes Chennai, Fees, Cut Off and Placements from our MBA section

Page 1 of 85

Hi All, My brother got call for PGPEM from great lakes gurgoan. Interview went well. Today he got a mail from great lakes chennai that he got selected for chennai campus. Is it possible if he not gave interview for chennai campus to get a call? Also they are asking to confirm today only. And asking to submit full fee that is ~18 lakh by June itself. Is it fake or true. Thanks

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
kartikadam
@kartikadam  ·  1 karma

Both

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
nomercy1409
@nomercy1409  ·  27 karma

Then there are chances that he could be shortlisted for chennai also..to make sure...call GLIM chennai and ask them the status of your brothers application and tell them about the mail he received.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

When is the course commencing for the pgpm batch of 2019 in Chennai campus?

Thanks  and regards, Samrat Sarkar
undefined
Write a comment...

i am a non engnr-law backgrnd.work x-2.5 yrs.shoud i join it.?will i be able to switch fields.what all compns come for plcmnts apart from it sector?/

undefined
Write a comment...

Which is better?

Glim pgpm Chennai (converted)
Sibm Pune ( converted)
36 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I wasn't even shortlisted for the Chennai GDPI round...but I got a mail saying that I have been selected for the Chennai campus.. Where can I validate whether this information is genuine or not?

Thanks  and regards, Samrat Sarkar
6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
samrat27
@samrat27  ·  28 karma

@usman22 are you going for GLIM Chennai?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
usman22
@usman22  ·  0 karma

@samrat27 bhai no...wbu?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi! I want to apply in cycle 1 of this year for great lakes chennai, PGPM. I have a cmat score of 99.58 percentile. I am also giving GMAT (hoping 680+). Please let me know which score will be considered CMAT or GMAT and on what basis?

1 comment
kaesingh
@kaesingh  ·  30 karma

GMAT ...THEY WOULD NEVER CONSIDER CMAT IN GLIM CHENNAI

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi team, my application number is 31913559 l. Its been more than 10+ days since i withdrew and i still haven't received a refund. Could you let know of the rhw stipulated time period within which my refund will be processed.?

1 like2 comments
nitinchhablani
@nitinchhablani  ·  14 karma

+1.....Is there any way to track the refund status?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MBA_Aspirant25
@MBA_Aspirant25  ·  116 karma

Wait a bit more, I got it within 14-15 days :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Opting for Sabbatical?

Yes
No
34 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I was researching and found that according to GL website, the average package increased from 11.03 lpa in 2013 to 13.1 lpa in 2019. (I could not find the median for 2019 thus taking average.) This is an average increase of 2.5% per year! If we take nominal inflation rate of 6%, then 11.03lpa should have been 16.6 lpa in 2019. This while the fees has increased at a much faster rate than inflation. Has the value proposition of Great Lakes changed over the last 6-7 years? 

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment...

I have paid the Initial fees on 17th...I have not yet received the acknowledgement. I have couriered the acceptance letter yesterday. Will acknowledgement be sent after receipt of hard copy of acceptance letter.?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
dhana_3k
@dhana_3k  ·  1 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rahulkumar1992
@rahulkumar1992  ·  3 karma

Adcom please reply

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...