Join the discussion on Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2020-21 and get all the details about GLIM Chennai Fees, Cut Off and Placements from our MBA section.
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai PGPM 2019-20
Great Lakes Institute of Management is one of the leading business schools of India. Presently the institute is offering postgraduate level programs through its campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon. Great Lakes Institute of Management boasts of an experienced faculty and excellent infrastructure to deliver industry-ready curriculum to prepare managers of future.
The Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) is a carefully crafted program that aims to equip experienced professionals with skills required to succeed in the modern-day work environment.
● Name of the program : Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
● Duration of the program : 1-year full time course
● Location of the campus : Chennai
● Work Experience Required : Minimum 2 years
● Placement Record 2019) : 100%
● Average CTC : 13.1 Lakhs per annum
● Highest CTC : 29 Lakhs per annum
● Mode of application : Online
● Application Fee : 2,000/-
● Acceptable Exams : CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT
● Total Fees : 19,25,000/-
● Tuition Fee : 10,10,000/-
● Program Fee : 5,76,000/-
● Accommodation : 2,28,000/-
● Food : 96,000/-
● Caution Deposit : 10,000/- (Refundable)
● Alumni Subscription : 5,000/-
● Application deadline for Cycle 1 : 30th November 2019
● Application deadline for Cycle 2 : 31st January 2020
● Personal Interviews for Cycle 1 : 7th December 2019 onwards
● Personal Interview for Cycle 2 : To be announced
For more information, visit the Great Lakes Chennai official website – greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/
Other Important Articles:
Great Lakes PGPM Student Story – A Year Away from Home, A Year Close to My True Self
To keep the track of latest discussions on GLIM PGDM Chennai Admission 2020-22, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.
Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai Admission 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]