Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2020-21 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

1,304 Posts  ·  4,313 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2020-21 and get all the details about GLIM Chennai Fees, Cut Off and Placements from our MBA section.

Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai PGPM 2019-20

Great Lakes Institute of Management is one of the leading business schools of India. Presently the institute is offering postgraduate level programs through its campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon. Great Lakes Institute of Management boasts of an experienced faculty and excellent infrastructure to deliver industry-ready curriculum to prepare managers of future.

The Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) is a carefully crafted program that aims to equip experienced professionals with skills required to succeed in the modern-day work environment.

● Name of the program : Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

● Duration of the program : 1-year full time course

● Location of the campus : Chennai

● Work Experience Required : Minimum 2 years

● Placement Record 2019) : 100%

● Average CTC : 13.1 Lakhs per annum

● Highest CTC : 29 Lakhs per annum

● Mode of application : Online

● Application Fee : 2,000/-

● Acceptable Exams : CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT

● Total Fees : 19,25,000/-

● Tuition Fee : 10,10,000/-

● Program Fee : 5,76,000/-

● Accommodation : 2,28,000/-

● Food : 96,000/-

● Caution Deposit : 10,000/- (Refundable)

● Alumni Subscription : 5,000/-

Important Dates 

● Application deadline for Cycle 1 : 30th November 2019

● Application deadline for Cycle 2 : 31st January 2020

● Personal Interviews for Cycle 1 : 7th December 2019 onwards

● Personal Interview for Cycle 2 : To be announced

For more information, visit the Great Lakes Chennai official website – greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/

Other Important Articles:

Great Lakes PGPM Student Story – A Year Away from Home, A Year Close to My True Self

To keep the track of latest discussions on GLIM PGDM Chennai Admission 2020-22, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai Admission 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

Page 1 of 131

Any idea when and how will the refund be processed? DD I know but till which date can I expect it to get? I have applied for a refund request on 22nd March.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there anyone here whose interview was conducted online on 24th March 2020?

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
tkppp
@tkppp  ·  2 karma

I have not yet received any mail

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
ankitarora0312
@ankitarora0312  ·  2 karma

Please let me know if you receive any communication mail from them.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Team! I got shortlisted for PGPM, Chennai campus in cycle 3. I made the initial payment of Rs75000. The official mail directs to deposit Rs.6,00,000 by 30th March,2020, However my loan application is still in process by the SBI,Chennai Branch(Mentioned in the offical mail) , and they are not picking up calls now. Please suggest a way out of this situation as I won't be able to pay the amount from my savings. Is there any way possible to get an extension of the dates? I have tried mailing the adcom but didn't get a reply.

1 like1 comment
sankalptiwari25
@sankalptiwari25  ·  1 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admission Team, Question isn't ralated to admission but it's related to academics. Can you please answer to this specific question or DM? Which is the best specialization (major as well as minor), in terms of learning as well as exposure to corporates, for a guy coming from an IT background with 40 months of workex in Digital? Who is the best faculty for that specialization? (If you number 4-5, it would be really happy) How is the process of selection for any committee/club? And, approximately how many members are there in each committee/club? How is the grading system? (In terms of rigor as well as scale) What is the class size? (I know all 400 people won't fit in one lass for one whole year) Which are the top 10 recruiters (in terms of packages) with their CTCs? I know that you won't be answering all the questions, might be you would be discouraged to do so. Or if you answer, please try not to be diplomatic one. If anyone here, who is alumini, please answer it. @Madhumitha_Shankar @GreatLakes.CHN

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Admin, whether the waitlist movement for GLIM Chennai PGPM is in process or final list declared? Kindly post ur comments!!

1 comment
Madhumitha_Shankar

@AshwinMohan Not yet. It will be done in the month of April.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am final shortlist for gurgaon campus but recieved mail for interview over skype where no campus is mentioned. What should I consider it as?

2 comments
vibhorsharma101
@vibhorsharma101  ·  0 karma

@Madhumitha_Shankar can you help me on this?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Madhumitha_Shankar

@vibhorsharma101 It will be Gurgaon campus only.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just to check the count, How many of you got "PGPM 2020-21 Batch Start Date" mail?

6th May (Names from A to M)
7th May (Names from N to Z)
Haven't received any such mail
Skip the question
24 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi guys, I have an interview scheduled in chennai on 21st , and the state govt. here has declared holidays to all educational institutions to reduce mass gatherings. I would like to know whether the interview is getting postponed or it is confirmed.

1 comment
GreatLakes.NCR

Interviews would be conducted online. You will get the time slots and procedure on email.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Scan for joining Great Lakes Warriors, Chennai PGPM 20-21 converts watsapp group; for meaningful discussions related to admission, course curriculum, course material, inside stories,to connect with alums, students and much more... You could also join the group via link: https://chat......com/JDwbUkksYfW7i7gRqkw5Ut

Post 71345628643010
1 comment
thirteenB
@thirteenB  ·  32 karma

@Amr17 there is already one official group. Doesn't make any sense to create groups one by one and having non-sense discussions. I have been part of at least 4-5 such groups. Is this really helpful?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Adcom, kindly confirm by when would I receive the DD for refunded fee if I apply for the refund today?

1 comment
Madhumitha_Shankar

@mufasa994 Within 12 working days. There may be a slight delay because of the shut down. Will keep u posted.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...