GRE 323: My experience with Princeton Review,Delhi

1 Post  ·  5 Users
About this group

It all started with a diagnostic (mock test offered by Princeton review) score of 306(146-verbal, 160-quantitative) that prompted me to appreciate the seriousness of the exam whose level is often understated in comparison to other national level competitions like the prestigious IIT-JEE and AIEEE etc. and that's when I decided to join the Princeton Review regarding the preparation for GRE.

Page 1 of 1

It all started with a diagnostic (mock test offered by Princeton review) score of 306(146-verbal, 160-quantitative) that prompted me to appreciate the seriousness of the exam whose level is often understated in comparison to other national level competitions like the prestigious IIT-JEE and AIEEE etc. and that's when I decided to join the Princeton Review regarding the preparation for GRE.

The thing that clicked with me from the word go was the pedagogy they implemented in order to make us understand the logical structure of the language being used and convince us that we were required to be different from a dictionary to actually crack the exam. They laid the belief that even though GRE is not certainly a science exam but it is built upon a similar foundations of logic where mathematical inequalities and the values of a variable are replaced by arguments and the conclusions drawn out of them.

The interactions with the faculty always proved to be fruitful as doubts were solved and faulty techniques and notions were eliminated on a regular basis. The study material provided was consummate in itself especially the supplement for GRE (especially for the verbal part) and except for Barron's 1100 there was hardly anything else I referred.

Suggestion for upcoming test-takers: Just complete the official guide thoroughly, give practice tests daily in the last week, it must become a part of your routine to do that, reviewing one's performance is a crucial part of giving the test as the explanations are really really helpful. I cannot say that without Princeton you won't be able to make it but it's an offer you shouldn't refuse.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...