GRE 2014

12 Posts  ·  86 Users
About this group
I wl b preparing for GRE 2014. But i seriously need to know a valid coaching institute for the same in lucknow??
Page 1 of 2

Hi, I have 3.5 years of experience in the power sector. Graduated in 2011 (electrical engineering, NIT Kurukshetra) CGPA-9.01, 12th 88%, 10th 88%, GRE - 312 (148,164) and have to give my TOEFL on 6th Dec. The problem is that most of the application deadlines is 15th Dec, while I could not find a date for the toefl prior to that, what should I do, as the toefl scores would arrive In 2-3 weeks, i.e. after the application deadlines. Also suggest best universities for MS in electrical engineering.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Ayush @Typhoon21. Joining a coaching institute always helps as it gets you connected with fellow students who are a part of a similar journey. This helps in remaining competitive as well as motivated throughout the duration of the preparation. We are a leading GRE coaching institute and have guided many students in their preparation for GRE. If you wish, we can arrange for a call with one of our expert coaches and this can get you started as well as help you resolve all your queries. Wish you the best

http://www.manyagroup.com/
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody here giving GRE in December?

I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Additional GRE Dates in Septemeber,October and November

Please note that new GRE dates are available in Pune Grad-Dreams test center for the month of September,October and November. Also for Pune students afternoon slot of 3:00 pm is available to book dates on 29th September on ets website at Grad-Dreams test center. So HURRY UP and book the dates!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ptb
@ptb  ·  0 karma

Not sure about the institutes, but you can try something like WiseSwan or StupidSid to get in touch with other students, and prepare together.

https://www.facebook.com/TheWiseSwan

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello guys, I wanted to know the required gre score tio enter iims  or

do ms in india rather than in us. Can u please guide me.whether its a good option or not ? Can u plz give me the details of placement too if  I choose  1 one of the options 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, will i have to give gre if i want to do masters in marketing? is there a minimum work experience requirement? Is it better to do masters in marketing or mba?

what is the scope after masters in marketing? 

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

want to know this asap. Is the Feb term not good enough to apply to universities in US? Are there no good universities in feb term?

Anky@GLIM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anybody confirm that in new pattern . Is the number of questions fixed ,I mean is it always 20 q/30 mins in verbal and 20 q/35 mins in quant or there could be surprises on test day

FYI - I will be giving test om 18th of may

Cheers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all I'm planning to give GRE this Aug (2014) and thinking of joining a coaching institute .

I am a working in a firm in Delhi and get off only on Sunday

Can you please suggest me some coaching institute based in Delhi which I can join to prepare for same on sunday.

I've contacted some institutes but they have classes both on Sat & Sunday.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...