I want to do engineering but confused with the streams between ECE and CSE. Which one has better Scope ?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Aanchal07
@Aanchal07LPU Jalandhar  ·  4 karma

@Mehr07 ECE has more scope in government bodies than CSE and the scope of CSE in private sectors is good. The packages for both are good depends on which organisation you get placed in. So both have a good scope but you have to decide what task you are more interested in as per the above differentiation.

• As per my experience, LPU is the best engineering college in India. LPU becomes the best place to pursue an engineering degree with highly qualified teaching staff, the best laboratories, and modern technologies. LPU provides abundant opportunities for students to think out of the box. LPU is a better option, in terms of placements, best curriculum, infrastructure, well-experienced faculty, and provides hands-on experience on the latest technologies. LPU is providing its students the exposure by providing opportunities for guest lectures, workshops, industrial visits, internships, etc. I am saying this as per my experience and is an alumnus of LPU, I would prefer LPU as it has helped me grow professionally and provides exposure to various opportunities in terms of internships, workshops, guest lectures, industrial visits, placements, etc. Highlights of the programme: Credit Transfer: Student after successful completion of 2 years. At LPU may be given the option to join partner/ receiving university abroad for the completion of programme subject to conditions and norms of regulatory bodies. International Exposure Option: Students may be given an option to go for 4 weeks study tour to the USA/ European countries or any other country as decided by the University subject to conditions. Semester Exchange: Students may be given an option to join partner/ receiving university abroad for a semester as decided by the University subject to conditions. Well, the study of CSE in LPU is very good. CSE is one of the branches in LPU having wonderful placements. Most of their students get placed in reputed companies with few opting for higher studies. Special inputs in the form of placement classes are given to students to hone their skills and prepare them for placements. Lovely Professional University provides placement opportunities to all the deserving candidates, from all courses. It's up to the student's capability to be able to grab the opportunity or not. Till now thousands of students are placed at a very good package all around the world. Some of the alumni are working in the top 10 brands in the world. The only university in INDIA to be visited by the PRESIDENT OF INDIA, PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA, VICE PRESIDENT OF INDIA, FINANCE MINISTER OF INDIA, MAURITIUS PRESIDENT, THE DALAI LAMA, etc. And so on, these aspects really combine to create a strong profile of the students to get placed. For more information, you can refer to the official Website.
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sameeksha05
@Sameeksha05  ·  0 karma

@Mehr07

in which stream you want to make your career. See there are enough jobs for every stream, what a company need is quality engineers, SO if you are dead serious for your better future and giving parallel dedication towards it, you will definitely going to succeed. Every organisation or company requires to be present digitally, be it banks, hospitals, education, or railways. Computer Science and Information Technology are one of the most evergreen professions and will continue to rise in the years to come. LPU is the best engineering college in Punjab for CSE. Lately, number of admissions in CSE department has been increased rapidly and has become one of the popular courses among engineering aspirants. It focuses on the basic elements of computer programming and networking. I am saying this because my younger brother has already completed B.Tech CSE from Lovely Professional University and currently he is working with amazon. His experience at LPU was amazing. He has discussed placements, exposure, academics etc. Honestly speaking, the quality of education provided at any of the universities in India has been standardized by the autonomous body called University Grants Commission (UGC). It is just a matter of public opinion that sometimes condemns a university while over-hyping another. Of course, few other factors, such as the university intake of good candidates and the output of taught, trained, and efficient candidates who get successful placements during the course of the past couple of years, matter, of course, but lets get to that a while later. In regards to the stream concentric study of Computer Science Engineering (CSE) at Lovely Professional University, it is undoubtedly a very good idea. The faculty at the CSE department of LPU is just as qualified as any of the popular universities and institutes of India that offer this discipline names I don't even need to say! It has produced perfectly efficient computer engineers in the past couple of years who have eventually landed salary packages as high as 42 LPA!
Don't be disheartened. It is a great opportunity for the engineering graduates, as a job in any field (better, if related to technology) will in the long run help you grab work experience, which in turn will lead you to have your dream career with your dream package. Thank You!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 23 posts in Grand International heritage celebrations marked the conclusive day of 4th annual festival’One World’ at LPU

View all the posts »