How can i apply for Student organizations in LPU ? 

1 comment
Ahana05
@Ahana05  ·  0 karma

@Mehr07

I myself had gone through the same phase a couple of years back.I can feel the excitement in people who are looking forward to starting their college life in Lovely Professional University.

I did MBA from this University and I would say Lovely Professional University is one of the best choices indeed. It provides for multiple industrial exposures,live projects,an updated curriculum rigor and technology along with very good placements and personality development.

Lovely Professional University provides lots and lots of opportunities to its students and student organization is one of that opportunities. Apart from studies here students through these organizations motivates many students and do lots of things for their welfare.

There are around 60 student organizations in LPU and there are many events conducted by these organisations. They also give awards and certificates to the students their achievements. The organization is run by the student and monitored by University whereas the Department is directly run by University.There are various student organizations and clubs are there in LPU. Few of them are like KINGHILLS, Digantara, Illuminati, Club20, Club ElecTech Illuminati Racers etc. Many more clubs are there in LPU, and you need to explore for that. Actually the clubs are under DSA or School of Professional Enhancement 1, 2, 3.

For getting membership in the Clubs of LPU, you can meet the coordinators of the clubs at the time of admission at their respective counters in Baldev Raj Mittal Auditorium, in Unipolis. Also, you can join the Whatsapp Groups of these clubs and participate in the activities according to your preferences.Later on you can also join club by visiting DSA block.

Hope this will help You!

Thank you!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 23 posts in Grand International heritage celebrations marked the conclusive day of 4th annual festival’One World’ at LPU

View all the posts »