Got a Backlog...are there any chances for cat??

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Well I got my B.Tech 5th sem results yesterday and to my surprise I got a backlog:oops:.It is my first failure in my whole academic career.Now,what is worrying me is that will I be able to make it to IIM's with this?? Assuming that I got enough...
Page 1 of 1

Hey Almon,

Don't worry about your backlog as long as u clear ur paper in time and complete all exam and degree formalities b4 june end and submit ur degree certificate b4 December end then it isn't a problem.

If you PM me i can tell u my personal experience, and trust me you are no way close to how bad i was :)...

and kindly in future refrain from opening new threads for single queries, you can continue your cat'09 discussion at http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/calling-all-cat-2009-puys-25034329

and for any help feel free to PM me.

1 like
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

thanks dude;)

Yes you definitely can.I met one guy in BIM Trichy GD/PI who had converted IIM C last year even with a backlog,but unfortunately couldn't study as he failed in the backlog clearing exam which he gave.So getting a backlog upto the sixth semester is ok,provided u clear it/them before joining the b school.But make it a point u don't repeat the same thing in the 7th/8th sems,as then u would have no time to clear the backlogs.Any other opinion is most welcome,as what I said is dependent on that boy's account

Well I got my B.Tech 5th sem results yesterday and to my surprise I got a backlog:oops:.It is my first failure in my whole academic career.Now,what is worrying me is that will I be able to make it to IIM's with this??
Assuming that I got enough percentile and had got calls.and yes definately I will clear it in my seventh sem.