Good MBA colleges in southern India

6 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
I have 69 percntile in xat, 50 percent in 10th and 12th and 65 percent in grad, can you please suggest a few colleges for me?
Page 1 of 1

Keep this in ur list if u have given TANCET exam(TamilNadu)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

I don't plan on getting campus placements as I will be working with my dad after my MBA. I just need to know which college gives me the best chance of enjoying my last 2 years. I have ibs, bimtech ibm, itm navi mumbai in hand. Any other advice is most welcome? CAT 77 percentile, mhcet 98.15 OMS.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey.. Could you please help me out in selecting a college between Rajagiri PGDM,Kerala and Pune University MBA degree from any college, say Indira Institute of Management.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SRM university is known for its academics. My daughter is studying there and she is enjoying being there. She lives in the hostel and the hostel provides all the basic facilities. Its well designed and furnished. Also, the campus is spaceous and eco friendly. So far, the college is looking good in every aspect, my daughter is doing good in her studies and the faculty seems to be good.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My friend studies at SRM. I visited SRM to witness their annual show MILAN. Really whatever I had heard about SRM everything was in front of me. Huge campus,neat and clean environment,well mannered students and friendly staff. The impression what SRM projected on my mind was fabulous!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 69 percntile in xat, 50 percent in 10th and 12th and 65 percent in grad, can you please suggest a few colleges for me?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...