Good institutes abroad for HR

6 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hello ppl, I would like to know about good institutes abroad for HR. If any puys can help it would be of great help How good is an Mba from abroad compared to Mba in India.I am asking this because I have heard that there are no placement ce...
Page 1 of 1

HR from harvard business school or london business school?

please reply
Rishi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In India there are plenty of great instis for HR
XLRI
TISS
MDI
and many more..Try here:smile:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

In india, there are not many options except to ISB, of PGEPX programme in IIM's (A) (B) (c) which require bigger work exp. by the way how much in your exp?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello ppl,

I would like to know about good institutes abroad for HR. If any puys can help it would be of great help
How good is an Mba from abroad compared to Mba in India.I am asking this because I have heard that there are no placement cells in most of the colleges.Students have to find jobs through networking.Given the recession in the worldwide economy, and the hefty fees isnt it risky..

Kindly give me your inputs.I am really in a dilema as to whether i shud be considerng the gmat option also

HR is my favorite and Following are best B-Schools in HR for abroad

1. Stanford
2. MIT
3. Case Western Reserve University (Weatherhead).
4. Still more are there but I lost my tracking list. Will update ASAP.

It's true that ppl will struggle to get job if they do MBA from abroad in HR.
There are lots of dogma reason behind why abroad MBA in HR is not much recommended. However If u feel u can go thru it then go for it. I too aim for Abroad MBA HR & Finance.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PLease PUYs help us out with is.. Im in desperate need of some info on this..
and Deamon ji.. please post any lil detail that you get.. i will do that too..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello ppl,

I would like to know about good institutes abroad for HR. If any puys can help it would be of great help
How good is an Mba from abroad compared to Mba in India.I am asking this because I have heard that there are no placement cells in most of the colleges.Students have to find jobs through networking.Given the recession in the worldwide economy, and the hefty fees isnt it risky..

Kindly give me your inputs.I am really in a dilema as to whether i shud be considerng the gmat option also

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...