Good GMAT admission counselling centers in Bangalore

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi Friends, I hope we can gather good info in this thread. I visited The Princeton Review and ******** centers in bangalore today. TPR has fees for 37K for 5 Universities + Visa counselling. ******** asks for about 31K for 3 univ. Why ...
Page 1 of 1

Mod Note - Stop surrogate advertising
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Friends,

I hope we can gather good info in this thread.

I visited The Princeton Review and ******** centers in bangalore today. TPR has fees for 37K for 5 Universities + Visa counselling. ******** asks for about 31K for 3 univ.
Why such a difference? Does ******** has really nice lot of quality essays and SOPs to copy from... comments ... anybody? Which one of them is better.. any guidances ?

I have gone through other threads as well but they mostly deal with tutoring aids these 2 provide. I also saw some esteemed PGs advising essays and SOPs should be written by ourselves and ask friends to comment and ask questions based on them (one, no one else can write for us that good and two, they only copy from other people's esays)... I would be really happy if more people second that... comments again... anybody

Another thing I am not feeling comfortable is:I will be working completely on emails and my essay writer will reply and keep on correcting me. I have this notion that until and unless I sit across the table with him, I will not be able to tell everything about myself to him, and he wont be able to understand/correct me in the best possible way... Can my fellow PGs, who have taken services, comment... ?

Waiting for replies.
Calendar

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.