good CMAT colleges

27 Posts  ·  38 Users
About this group
Can anyone suggest me some good colleges which are taking admissions through CMAT this year???
Page 1 of 3

For admissions in any Graduate and Postgraduate courses across India kindly contact on 9918800603...Free of cost councelling and help available...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

You will get many good colleges which accept MAT score, but before applying you must are the colleges that provide proper educational facilities, faculties as well as placements. Apart from this location also plays an important role since safety matters a lot for a student. Check

http://lifeatunitedworld.wordpress.com/2014/04/29/how-to-choose-a-business-school/

To apply in Unitedworld School of Business, please visit the website http://www.unitedworld.edu.in/ or you can contact at +91 9163165000 / +91 9033001243 .
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I received something by courier related to Wellingkar at my residence. My parents can't figure out what it is to me. Can someone please let me know what is it? pdf or scans would do!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello friends....

recently i have got a call from ITM(MUMBAI) ......is it worth going there...??
can any one please tell me about the college.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cmat feb score 188 can I get nythng?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can someone please post the names of the top 10 best CMAT colleges..

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear friends,
Please do suggest me some of the top colleges which takes admission through CMAT and still reregistration is open.
Thanks in advance 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no location is nt a restrictn....i want to knw r tehy accepting the forms or nt...??i mean list of gud clgs accepting cmat score......also plz tell me to get an admission in gud clg..wat should b the least score in cmat!?
thanks in advance!!..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sonal mishra Says
hey i am going to give cmat 2012 bt..i had nt applied in any colleges...what can i do now???is their any chance??also...please...also tell me good colleges to apply..

Yes some colleges are still taking forms. Are you looking to apply in a certain area...? I mean is location a restriction?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

No idea about the CMAT score. How can we apply? Many good colleges have closed the registration by now.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...