Good B-schools where application accepted without any popular tests score, this year?

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi all, I am a total newbie as far as B-schools and MBA is concerned. I am a software developer with 3+ years of work experience. I decided to go for MBA only last month, and when I started searching non-IIM B-schools, I found that all good c...
Page 1 of 1

Hi all,

I am a total newbie as far as B-schools and MBA is concerned. I am a software developer with 3+ years of work experience. I decided to go for MBA only last month, and when I started searching non-IIM B-schools, I found that all good colleges required me to have either of XAT/SNAP/MAT/GMAT/AITMA scores (Am I missing any more such tests here), to apply for admission. Unluckily I had missed the MAT Feb 2010 application deadline. Next MAT is in May 2010 only, and GMAT is too expensive.

Please tell me if there are colleges (preferably better than average ones) which will accept applications for admission, late in 2010, without any such scores?? Like based on my work experience, professional record, their own test, or only GD/PI etc. I mean for 2010-2012 batch only. I don't want to miss a year and want to join a good b-college this year only. I am willing to apply for custom MBA/PG program with specializations such as Information Technology, Software Marketing, International Business etc. Please help. Thanks a ton.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.