Good Admission consulting center in Chennai

11 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
Hi, Can anybody suggest a good MBA admission consulting institute in Chennai, India? I'm looking at some one in helping me shortlist the B-Schools and edit my essays. Regds, Sanjay. S
Page 1 of 2

Hi ... i m working in bank of india as a clerk 1 year completed and i am graduated in be electrical ... want to do mba 1 year in b school can anyonw guide me for it ... i want to get in great lakes ... what minimum score i have ti achieve in xat or gmat if i want to persue in it and hoe to crack their emtrance interview?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Brainztorm Technical Excellence Pvt Ltd is the best education organization for support to take admission for higher education. We also provide scholarship to every student in the www.aieeseprimary.co.in website. We have 1000 gov. colleges which is AICTE approved. For more queries call at 9355111301. 

2 likes1 comment
sksksksksk
@sksksksksk  ·  0 karma

Hello Sir, I am working in Indusind Bank in Chennai (INDIA) as RM in Retail Forex. Kindly help me if some aspirants are paying education fees from Chennai. We will provide them the better rate in the market. Pls refer to chennai aspirants Sathish-+91 9884455907

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am looking for the best MBA consultant in Chennai that can help me in application process and scholarships in applying to B schools in USA and UK,Germany,France,Singapore.

Can any one plzz suggest me a good one.....Thanks in advance.

1 comment
Psychodementia
@Psychodementia  ·  5,530 karma

Here are a few things you need to look at when seeking a consultant for an MBA programs:

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do check out services, top consulting services from people who have already completed their MBA from top Bschools.

Consultant www.admissionsamurai.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We can help you write B-school essays and SOP's.

semanticslearning(Dot)com

Regards
George

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@GMAT_Conquer hey check their website, www.mbadream.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rahulg83 How much does MBA Dream charge for 5 schools- Essay Editing,Shortlisting, Mock interviews?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have availed MBADream services (www.mbadream.in) for this fall's admissions and they have been excellent for my profile (IT background, 5 yrs of decent exp, GMAT 710/, average academics)

Coming from a IT background, I was really skeptical about my chances in top B-school with a normal GMAT score (for Indians), and a quite common profile amongst all.

They not only helped craft my positioning (strengths/weaknesses) beautifully, but also instilled confidence in me through detailed interactive sessions, thus helping me link my background with my post-MBA aspirations. Their editing has been world-class.

Importantly, the consultants handling your profile already have themselves been there, done that (they are top US MBA Alumni), and they truly have given me a 'homely' feeling about my profile and discussed the first-hand experiences and their learning, be it resume preparation, admission interviews, school selection (pre and post admission), financial decisions (funding MBA, ROI etc.), networking before and during MBA (I think this is most important).

Really thankful to MBADream for where I am right now - completely transformed personally and professionally in a matter of 10 months, and with admissions in 5 top 30 B-school (with scholarship), I am looking forward to start a new chapter in life.

2 comments
KrishnakumarB
@KrishnakumarB  ·  0 karma

Hi Rahul, Might sound like a silly question, but I see your same (and only) nick across different forums I have checked recommending MBADream. So is this a genuine recommendation?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rahulg83
@rahulg83  ·  0 karma

Hi Krishnakuamr,
yes, it is. I believe giving back to someone who has genuinely helped one is something most of the candidates fail to do, especially in India. We are generally not appreciative and just think about the consultants as 'pay money, get the job done' people and move forward. However, I think if I avail services from company/firm, which goes an extra mile to provide best of the solutions to my problem, I have no hesitation in recommending it publicly for the others who need help.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

u can approach jam bor ee or princeton.also u can try free evaluation by some of the online consultants. i have put them in my blog Journey of Low GMATer: Progress update to B school

as far as these institutes effectiveness, i am not aware because i am also exploring

Hi,

Can anybody suggest a good MBA admission consulting institute in Chennai, India? I'm looking at some one in helping me shortlist the B-Schools and edit my essays.

Regds,
Sanjay. S
IPMX (2014-15 batch) http://amarnaik.com/ http://amarrnaik.blogspot.com/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is Chopra's Bangalore for Admission Consulting for BSchool (US).?

And how about Ja m boo ree Bangalore

Considering for essay editing and reviewing ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...