JBIMS- MH-CET 2017 ( Dec )

86 Posts  ·  533 Users
About this group

Starting from basics and reaching to desired goal. Putting input and suggestions relevant to the topic. Everyday or weekly reflection and analysis. Timely Discussion for necessary preparation. Suggestions and a companion  through out the journey.  Lets stay focused on our purpose.

Note : Please dont put unnecessary points and comments leading to unnecessary waste of time and discussion. Chill out and stay calm!!

Page 1 of 9

Hi Guys,
I have created a tracker sheet for CET 2017 OBC candidates. Please fill in your entries to get a fair idea on the prospective college. 
I know its bit late but nevertheless the tracker will be beneficial for all the candidates and CAP rounds registrations are not expected to begin anytime soon (estimated May end).
Please fill in genuine entries to avoid misrepresentation.
Thanks.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uf38R8UEG1Co9pj7e4y0-mirtdts7QjIh8uBrctuv1Y/edit?usp=sharing 

Self-destruction is the answer..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will jbims application out ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Will there be general knowledge questions too in cet? In mock test given on dte site they have included gk

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Genuine replies pls. Best test series : TIME or IMS. Want to take one. 

IIM Lucknow 2017-19
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
tmldtt
@tmldttIIM Bangalore  ·  683 karma

IMS. (Don't listen to people trying to sell you CL mocks. The explanations provided in CL are sometimes not very good.)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
saraswati.dey
@saraswati.dey  ·  1 karma

This years paper was more like TIMEs than IMS

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys. I am Akash Vadera, a student of J.B.I.M.S. - M.M.S. I, and some of my friends have come up with up a YouTube channel for CET aspirants where we will be teaching tricks, concepts and shortcuts for competitive exams, with a bit of humor in it. First video will be out in 4 days. You can like and share this page for more updates: https://www.facebook.com/aptitude.back2basics/

Thanks.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Will only mhcet score be considered for shortlisting or does my cat score have to be good too?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we have Exam venues, even out of maharastra?

2 comments
anisabale
@anisabale  ·  0 karma

@SaiPammi yes....mostly in capital cities

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SaiPammi
@SaiPammi  ·  0 karma

Can Hyderbad be a centre ?? Do u knw dat ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is CET King's test series for MH-CET ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is CET King's test series for MH-CET ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is Career Launcher Test series for MH-CET as compared to actual MH-CET?And if I want to go for either Career Launcher or IMS which one should I go for? 

12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
Prathamesh.Gore
@Prathamesh.Gore  ·  38 karma

@mbamantra thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mbamantra
@mbamantra  ·  75 karma

@Prathamesh.Gore but give exam that increases your chances.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...