Goa Institute of Management Admissions [2012-14] HelpDesk

2,857 Posts  ·  475 Users
About this group
Hi All, Goa Institute of Management has come up with its admission notification for the batch of 2012-14. So all you GIM aspirants who have been eagerly and patiently waiting for this thread to start, you could start posting your queries here...
Page 1 of 286

When the CMAT list of GD/PI from GIM will be out?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
1. I thank Jatin Varshney for starting this thread and who was the spearhead of all this last year and we continued the trend this time.

2. I thank all my batch mates who along with me tried best for helping the aspirants.

3. Hope we were upto the expectations.

I request moderators now to close this thread. If anyone has any admission related query can PM Me or Prithvi.

All the best...

All seniors did a tremendous job.Best thread on PG.Kudos!

PS: I did not get selected..till now!
VIT,Vellore 2010 || IRMA-2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
raj_honour Says
2nd April hasnt yet come, 2nd March there was GDPI at Landmark hotel...yes results are out for Kolkata as well

Sorry I have gone mad....I have not been selected I guess and I know people will disagree but for me and my dream institute not being cleared..It is so very close to it
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hellexpress Says
Any one from Kolkata with GD and PI on 2nd April got calls???

2nd April hasnt yet come, 2nd March there was GDPI at Landmark hotel...yes results are out for Kolkata as well
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1. I thank Jatin Varshney for starting this thread and who was the spearhead of all this last year and we continued the trend this time.

2. I thank all my batch mates who along with me tried best for helping the aspirants.

3. Hope we were upto the expectations.

I request moderators now to close this thread. If anyone has any admission related query can PM Me or Prithvi.

All the best...

AVINASH JHA || Goa Institute of Management || 2011-13 || Admin Head, Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Results are out.

Thread for final result : http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gim-final-result-2012-14-25080021

Please continue further discussions here.

Any query regarding admissions,

you can PM

ME
Prithvirajbubka

AVINASH JHA || Goa Institute of Management || 2011-13 || Admin Head, Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one from Kolkata with GD and PI on 2nd April got calls???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the result for xat candidates out ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got it 10 mins back
May be yours is one the way

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...