Goa Institute of Management (GIM) 2021-23 Admissions Helpdesk (Official)

4,383 Posts  ·  8,875 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Goa Institute of Management Admission 2021-23 and Get all the information about Goa Institute of Management Fees, Goa Institute of Management Average Package, GIM Placement, GIM Cut Off and much more…

Goa Institute of Management is amongst the top management institutes in the country and offers four full-time PGDM programs: PGDM, PGDM-Healthcare Management, PGDM- Big Data Analytics, and PGDM-Banking, Insurance and Financial Services.

Our mission is to create knowledge and nurture leaders for sustainable business and an inclusive society for India and the world while maintaining strong and ongoing commitment to Goa.

We currently hold NBA, AACSB accreditation, and during 2018-19, we earned our first International accreditation SAQS which is modelled on the EFMD Equis accreditation. In 2020 we proudly became a member of the UN SDSN.

This is the official admissions helpdesk for the batch of 2021-2023. Please feel free to reach out to us for your queries. We look forward to you joining Goa Institute of Management.

Page 1 of 439

“Data is the oil of the 21st century and analytics is the combustion engine.”

PGDM - Big Data Analytics is one of its kind program designed to create data-savvy managers in this technology-driven digital world.

Watch our Director, Dr Ajit Parulekar, give an insight into the PGDM - Big Data Analytics course and the prospects it has - https://youtu.be/t3kcyJadkAU?t=70

Video Thumbnail94358543178061
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Banking Insurance and Financial Service, combined acts as the backbone of the financial sector. Therefore, understanding the nuances of this sector along with learning management skills, is of utmost importance for those who aspire to build a career in this field.

Watch Professor, Dr Manju Tripathi, elucidate about the PGDM- Banking Insurance and Financial Service program of GIM and the prospects it has using this link - https://youtu.be/oKdiTaFwQ64

Video Thumbnail94267694124605
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The unprecedented events that the pandemic brought has made the world understand the significance of the healthcare sector.

This makes it all the more important to have professionals skilled with the knowledge of management as well as healthcare.

Therefore, if you are someone who is interested in the dynamic world of healthcare, then watch Dr Kheya Furtado, Professor, GIM, explain the various job opportunities in healthcare sector using this link - https://youtu.be/tLQwoDuql74

Video Thumbnail94199834079362
2 comments
Saibaba04
@Saibaba04  ·  1 karma

10th - 9.2 CGPA CBSE

12th- 92%

Btech (CSE)- 79.28% from Delhi University

Work ex- 3.5 years as a software engineer

GMAT - 610

What are my chances for PGDM?

Should I apply or improve my GMAT score??! what is the gmat cutoff for PGDM at Goa institute of management?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
smyamaan
@smyamaanGIM Sanquelim  ·  32 karma

Hey @Saibaba04!

We do not do profile evaluations, these are done by the management. 

You should definitely apply for the round and let the management look at your profile.

Further, for your reference, the cut off for  PGDM 2020- 2022 for GMAT was 600. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can i apply today for hcm as first preferrence or only achievers round people can apply before 30th november??

1 comment
smyamaan

Hey @Asmitha . You can apply HCM as first preference. It's not as such that only Achiever's round students apply before 30th November.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants,

A gentle reminder that the First Mover Round closes today in a few hours i.e. 30th November, 2020 at 11.59 P.M.

Differentiating factor between all the rounds is the application fee. First Mover Round has the lowest application fee amount.

Therefore, apply as soon as possible by clicking on the link: https://forms.gim.ac.in/

Watch this video to get insights about the courses offered: https://youtu.be/nsb1Ys9N2HU

Regards, 

Team AdCom

Video Thumbnail94184879903335
7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Saibaba04
@Saibaba04  ·  1 karma

10th - 9.2 CGPA CBSE

12th- 92%

GMAT - 610

Should I apply or improve my GMAT score??! what is the gmat cutoff for PGDM at Goa institute of management?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
smyamaan

Hey@Saibaba04!

You should definitely apply for the round and let the management look at your profile.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If I apply to Achievers Round, and don't get profile based call, will I be considered for regular round and do I have to apply again for regular round?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Saibaba04
@Saibaba04  ·  1 karma

10th - 9.2 CGPA CBSE

12th- 92%

GMAT - 610

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
smyamaan

Hey @Saibaba04!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone,

Check out this video to know about some key details regarding the admission process of Goa Institute of Management -  https://youtu.be/o7aPvVAMU4w

In case of any queries, feel free to post them here.

Video Thumbnail94103825527375
2 comments
Saibaba04
@Saibaba04  ·  1 karma

10th - 9.2 CGPA CBSE

12th- 92%

GMAT - 610

What are my chances for PGDM- BM?

Should I apply or improve my GMAT score??!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
smyamaan

Hey @Saibaba04!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

First mover closes tomorrow! (30th November 2020). Save your cost on the application fees. Apply now using this link - https://forms.gim.ac.in/

Post 94078901314777
2 comments
Saibaba04
@Saibaba04  ·  1 karma

10th - 9.2 CGPA CBSE

12th- 92%

GMAT - 610

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
smyamaan

Hey @Saibaba04! We do not do profile evaluations, these are done by the management.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants,

While filling your XAT ID, fill only the digits and not the alphabets. In case, someone still faces any issue, please send a screenshot to the query manager which is there in the dashboard.

Regards,

Team AdCom

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

With just a day left for the CAT 2020, here are some last-minute tips for the D-day:

•Avoid studying new topics

•Revise important formulas

•Sleep well the night before

•Be calm and relaxed

•Follow social distancing at all times

We wish you all the very best for your CAT examination tomorrow. 

Please adhere to the guidelines and stay safe.

Regards,

Team AdCom

Post 93983311676611
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...