Goa Institute of Management (GIM) 2020-22 Admissions Helpdesk (Official)

4,361 Posts  ·  8,790 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Goa Institute of Management Admission 2020-22 and Get all the information about Goa Institute of Management Fees, Goa Institute of Management Average Package, GIM Placement, GIM Cut Off and much more…

Page 1 of 437

What was the cut off for BFSI course?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is GIM asking for hostel fees keeping in mind the fact that the classes will run online??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is my first post on PG, as i never felt the need odawise.

My waitlist number is 414 and i have recieved the willingness mail yesterday!

Heard GIM PGDM core has moved to 400....So all the people from rank 322 to 400 whoever have got the offer letter.....please answer this poll so that i can judge whther to expect a call from GIM or not since i have to be financially ready to pay the fees real quick as mentioned in the willingness mail. 

Please be genuine and feel free to comment your waitlist number if not here than in the DM.

Recieved the offer letter and joining GIM
Recieved the offer letter but rejecting the offer
yet to decide
Going for or Looking for better options
Poll check
26 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Taking online courses but not able to retain the knowledge for long?
Looking for projects or internships?
Cannot find the right answers to your doubts on google?

Here's the sure shot solution to all these problems!

#Unschool's mission is to provide alternative learning techniques to students and break them free from conventional means of education.

#Unschool provides students with a *Personal Learning Experience* where every course assigns the student to a mentor and also gives projects to work on.

#Unschool *Course Mentors are Industry Professionals* working on real time projects and getting assistance from them is everything a student would need to be industry relevant.

The Course Material is *Available for a Lifetime* so you can always get back to your lessons anytime in the future even after completion of the course.

Spending money and getting *Highly Retainable Knowledge* along with *Internship Opportunities*, *Certificates* and *Personal Mentorship from Industry Experts* is definitely better than taking free courses.

Fill the below form for more details:
https://lnkd.in/giEa-3n 

Post 83919096020289
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants, The current waitlist movement is: PGDM: 400 (no movement) HCM: 31 (no movement) BDA: 79 BIFS: 98 (no movement) We will post an announcement when further movement happens. Selected candidates will get emails of their offer letters. Congratulations! Please click here to join the Facebook group for converts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/710572636353840/ You can send the payment receipt to any of the AdCom members on messenger to be added to the group. Regards, Team AdCom

Team AdCom 2020-2022
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For better growth and future opportunities, which one will be better?

XIMB HR
GIM PGDM Core
2 comments42 answers

Is there anybody above 419 who received a mail yesterday ?

Does anybody have an idea which is the last waitlist no. to receive a mail yesterday? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Those who are waitlisted between 401-424. Please reply to the options accordingly.

Waiting for the offer
Withdrawn from the process
Not withdrawn but will not accept the offer
Withdrawn from the process of Core and chose 2nd preference programme
Poll check
31 answers

Hey, Admins when are we suppose to get our refunds for being a part of waiting list, do we need to mail separately or we'll recive it automatically at the end of admission process? Please help Thank you

2 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Aanshil
@Aanshil  ·  21 karma

???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mitisaxena08
@mitisaxena08GIM Sanquelim  ·  864 karma

@Aanshil then you can simply reply to the admission letter saying that you are not interested and request them to initiate the refund process.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Who all Waitlisted >400 got a mail today for PGDM core? (to reply within 24 hrs)

Got a mail and will accept if offered!
Got a mail but will not accept if offered!
Not got a mail yet!
Waitlisted> 400 but applied for refund!
21 answers