Goa Institute of Management 2019-21 Admissions Helpdesk (Official)

Join the discussion on Goa Institute of Management Admission 2018-20 and Get all the information about Goa Institute of Management Fees, Goa Institute of Management Average Package, GIM Placement, GIM Cut Off and much more...

80 Posts  ·  657 Users
Recommended

5 Reasons to apply to Goa Institute Of Management!

Watch it to know all about the admissions process at GIM!

Page 1 of 8

Can you please share that in last yrs howmany students selected through CMAT? Because many of said that there is less chances of selection on the bases of CMAT scores...

jvc
  •  
Navdeep_Pabla
Navdeep Singh Pabla @Navdeep_Pabla  GIM Sanquelim  ·  11 hours ago

Management does not reveal the number of people selected through any particular exam. However there is no such bias towards any exam, all exams are given equal importance.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
For CAT score applicants and ones applying directly via Achiever's Round- we are just few hours away from closing the windows to applications! If your application form is incomplete or you are waiting for the right time- you have arrived. Goodluck...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
 Everyone facing problem with Domicile certificate issue for Non-Goan candidates, please follow these steps: 1. Refresh the page when the website prompts to upload the domicile certificate. 2. If still it has an issue, upload a blank document and ...
Read more...

PGDM at GIM
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Is it fine to upload blank document in domicile document as I am getting the same issue as @sneharaj

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
Aaksky45
@Aaksky45 @Aaksky45  ·  1 day ago

@Navdeep_Pabla thanks, could you please share the number of desired authority to contact with

•  
Navdeep_Pabla
Navdeep Singh Pabla @Navdeep_Pabla  GIM Sanquelim  ·  20 hours ago

You can call on +918280090265

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

I am NOT a goa resident but still form is asking mandatory upload of domicile certificate. Which document should i upload ?

Post 4585305993117696
  •  
Navdeep_Pabla
Navdeep Singh Pabla @Navdeep_Pabla  GIM Sanquelim  ·  1 day ago

Please call the tech support or if issue persists upload a blank document for now.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

What do I need to upload in place of Document for Domicile ? Will my Adhar card suffice ? 

P.S - I do not belong to the Goan Domicile category ! 

Navdeep_Pabla

Only Goan domicile are supposed to upload documents as proof

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

I am NOT a goa resident but still form is asking mandatory upload of domicile certificate. Which document should i upload ?  

Load more comments 2 of 4
Mayankv95
@Mayankv95 @Mayankv95  ·  1 day ago

No one picking up the call. i even dropped a mail yesterday, no reply till now.should i proceed by uploading a blank document?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

What is the expected cutoff for GIM through CAT and XAT? Kindly suggest.

•  
Navdeep_Pabla

The cutoff last year was 85 percentile for CAT and 80 percentile for XAT.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
What are my chances ?   CAT 2018 raw score: VARC = 71 DILR = 9 QA = 10 Overall Score = 90 (~ 83 percentile - may b higher) 10th = 82.8 % 12th = 82 % B.E. = 80.69 % National Basketball and fencing Player. 1 Research Paper published Work ex = 54 mon...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 4
nitinsbundela
@nitinsbundela @nitinsbundela  ·  2 days ago

@rintarou slot 1

•  
nitinsbundela
@nitinsbundela @nitinsbundela  ·  2 days ago

thank you @Navdeep_Pabla

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
   Is there is any chance with this scores ? CAT 2018 raw score : VARC = 31                                   DILR = 31                                   QA = 25                                   Overall Score = 87 (~ 83 percentile)  Academics : 1...
Read more...
  •  
ckritika96
Kritika Chawla @ckritika96  GIM Sanquelim  ·  2 days ago

Overall CAT percentile cutoff last year was 85 percent and there are no sectional cut-offs.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...