Goa Institute of Management 2020-22 Admissions Helpdesk (Official)

2,135 Posts  ·  5,870 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Goa Institute of Management Admission 2020-22 and Get all the information about Goa Institute of Management Fees, Goa Institute of Management Average Package, GIM Placement, GIM Cut Off and much more…

Page 1 of 214

how much weightage  is for gdpi round  for pgdm 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Giving my TIME CAT Material with full video course DM if interested

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Want to apply through both XAT and CAT , but XAT admit card has not been released yet. How should i fill my XAT ID in the form?

1 comment
mitisaxena08

@AryamanPatial Hi! You will find the XAT ID on your application form itself, you need not wait for the admit card. It should be of the form XATxxxxxxx.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What document should be submitted for goans to get reduction in cut off? Is a residence certificate required or is a domicile certificate required?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have submitted my application for the achievers round . In the downloaded pdf of the application there is an additional space 'Represented your:' in the achievments section which was not available while filling the form. What should i do?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
mariesandra
@mariesandra  ·  0 karma

@mitisaxena08 i tried editing it again but the field is not available while filling the form

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mariesandra
@mariesandra  ·  0 karma

@mitisaxena08 okat will do that thankyou!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When we will get information regarding shortlisting of Achiever's round, as we have to do reservations and all and Goa being a tourist spot, it is very difficult to get confirm reservation in short duration.

1 comment
ripudaman_27

@mrigank770 You can expect the call anytime till the first half of January. Since it is handled by the management, we can not provide you the exact date.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waking up to the beautiful mountains and staying around all this greenery, GIM truly is the home we all wish we could stay in, forever.

Wanna know why we call it God's own B-school?

Click to find out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tvCrVS7H5E&t=4s

Admissions open for 2020-22 batch.

Video Thumbnail62250744125606
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Still thinking about whether or not to apply to Goa Institute of Management? Team AdCom, GIM is here to assist you! Join the thread and get all your queries answered. Deadline for Early Bird Applications: December 15, 2019 Apply now at: forms.gim.ac.in

Team AdCom 2020-2022
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the minimum required graduation percentage for PGDM? I have 67.41 (B Com)

2 comments
mitisaxena08

@ED_1595 Hello! You need minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC / ST category) in your Bachelor's degree.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ED_1595
@ED_1595  ·  0 karma

Thank you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@mitisaxena08  Hi kindly let me know if I have applied through Achiever's round and if the profile is not getiing shortlisted , will it be considered for the later rounds on the basis of XAT or CMAT scores??

1 comment
mitisaxena08

@shubhamk076 Hi! If you are not shortlisted for Achiever's Round, your application would be considered along with normal applicants on the basis of CAT, XAT, or CMAT - whichever is applicable.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...