Goa Institute of Management (GIM) 2021-23 Admissions Helpdesk (Official)

5,141 Posts  ·  10,257 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Goa Institute of Management Admission 2021-23 and Get all the information about Goa Institute of Management Fees, Goa Institute of Management Average Package, GIM Placement, GIM Cut Off and much more…

Goa Institute of Management is amongst the top management institutes in the country and offers four full-time PGDM programs: PGDM, PGDM-Healthcare Management, PGDM- Big Data Analytics, and PGDM-Banking, Insurance and Financial Services.

Our mission is to create knowledge and nurture leaders for sustainable business and an inclusive society for India and the world while maintaining strong and ongoing commitment to Goa.

We currently hold NBA, AACSB accreditation, and during 2018-19, we earned our first International accreditation SAQS which is modelled on the EFMD Equis accreditation. In 2020 we proudly became a member of the UN SDSN.

This is the official admissions helpdesk for the batch of 2021-2023. Please feel free to reach out to us for your queries. We look forward to you joining Goa Institute of Management.

Page 1 of 515

Will the ACCESS scholarships be declared before the fee first installment date?

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear GIM Team ,

please let us know the cut off through CMAT 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Spot offer through achievers round are out ? Even through cmat

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did any one get any mail regarding the admission?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When can we expect the shortlist for the PI process through CMAT?

1 comment
smyamaan
@smyamaanGIM Sanquelim  ·  347 karma

Hey @ask07 ! As of now, there is no tentative date for the same. Once we have got any update about the tentative date, we'll let you know. I hope this helps.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone receive formal admission mail? Have they mentioned anything regarding scholarship?

2 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Touta
@Touta  ·  3 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Anjitha_Ann
@Anjitha_Ann  ·  4 karma

I recieved the mail. They haven't mentioned anything about the scholarship. I had called them and they said the scholarships will be announced mid-april but nothing so for.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey, I have given BDA interview and now I got 99.06 in CMAT so I might be eligible for PGDM as well, Do I need to give another interview? 

2 comments
smyamaan
@smyamaanGIM Sanquelim  ·  347 karma

Hey @Manan_Vispute ! Were you interviewed for the spot offer round?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
excitedproton
@excitedproton  ·  12 karma

@smyamaan I was interviewed for spot offer...but i couldn't update my roll number...my cmat score is 98.17...could you please let me know if I can uodate it?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will the list of shortlisted candidates from cmat will be released for interview ???

1 like1 comment
Himanshu1998
@Himanshu1998  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ago hole

14 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I have filled my cmat application id but haven't filled cmat roll number what should I do now ?

2 comments
excitedproton

@smyamaan please let us know

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
excitedproton

@Ameya.GIM.HelpDesk please help us here

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...