GMITE from IIMB

4 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
Hi, Does anyone know how much the 1 year GMITE (General Management for IT Executives) certification programme is recognized outside? They charge 2.3 lakhs for this, and wanted to know if it is worth doing this as against doing an MBA from ano...
Page 1 of 1

Few more questions on GMITE admissions:

- Are outstation candidates given less preference during candidate selection process? I am from Mumbai.
Are there selected seats kept for outstation and local candidates?

- Is there an advantage if your company has sponsored you ?

Thanks in advance.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey people,
2009-10 batch of GMITE@IIMB will be the third season in running in which the course is on offer. Could anyone on this forum who has been a part of this or knows someone who is/was a part of it give me reviews & feedback on it. I am considering this course as an option.
TIA,

BR,
Ashwin.

GMITE is 1 year general management course, Started frm this year. 2007.
I think GMITE @ IIMB provides you a classroom environment.
The best faculty teaches you face to face.
I feel its worth doing it. as it is aimed for the IT exec and you will find similar minded people doing the course. And finally you get an IIMB tag.

Hi,

Does anyone know how much the 1 year GMITE (General Management for IT Executives) certification programme is recognized outside? They charge 2.3 lakhs for this, and wanted to know if it is worth doing this as against doing an MBA from another university. How do you compare this with eMEP from IIM Kozhikode?

Thanks
Suresh