GMITE-10 programme @ IIMB

6 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group

I applied to the GMITE-10 program at IIM B and I got selected.

If anyone has attended, past GMITE program or any exec education programme, I have few questions:-

1. GMITE-10 does not provide on-campus accommodation for students. Any ideas where to find good and cheap accommodation near to the IIM-B campus.

2. Is it mandatory to work while attending the programme or solely on the student's will?

3. This might be a silly question, but still. Do they provide laptop in the programme fee? If not, is it necessary to carry a laptop for the programme?

Page 1 of 1

Anyone who paid fees got their personal docket?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys. I got a call for GMITE-10 as well. Any idea how is the syllabus?

2 comments
ssharma.meri
@ssharma.meri  ·  0 karma

seems whatever they have mentioned on the site, it will be same course ..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sudhir_forever
@sudhir_forever  ·  0 karma

Got any reviews about it?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Arun, are you not bangalore based? in that case how are you going to manage your office as these classes are only on Friday other than 3 phases which are for whole week.

Laptop will not be provided as per my understanding. But I think they allow to carry.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pls anyone help.. after payment, what pattern of personal docket is to be sent? any format is there? and what do they judge based on it? or is it just for information? Pls reply and help..

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
mittal.anupam
@mittal.anupam  ·  0 karma

I just received one mail(offer letter) in which they mentioned the schedule of the course and mentioned the fees to be paid and their last dates. I just paid the fees.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sudhir_forever
@sudhir_forever  ·  0 karma

Any idea what is the batch size?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

No reply yet 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any feedback/response on the above questions or any other comments on the GMITE programme would be highly appreciated.

1 comment
harsh.v.v
@harsh.v.v  ·  0 karma

I have checked with few folks who have done this program and they mentioned that its v good ..I also got selected and has paid the fee as well

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...