GMAT tuition classes in Mumbai?

4 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hi All, Could anybody guide me as to which coaching classes in Mumbai are good? I want to join some classes for the Verbal section, since this is where I am very weak. I heard of Jayant Pai, but someone who had taken his classes said tha...
Page 1 of 1
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I had enquired abt IMS classes.. as i am also from the breed which cannot study without some physical peer pressure.. they have batches running thruout the yr and are quite good.. i plan to start my coaching early next year with IMS..

My personal experience with GMAT - I had joined IMS Pune and the verbal class was good. Though I did not need any QA coaching I still took some classes for QA.

Coaching helps but what sails one through GMAT is a clear and planned strategy. Some of the points which I kept in mind

1) The OG is the bible so solve every question in OG.
2) Stuff like Kaplan which brings about more pyschological pressure than guidance in the right direction should not be taken very seriously
3) Finding a section where there is a high possibility of considerable score improvement - In my case it was SC wherein I improved my strike rate from 60% to 85%. One book which helped me - Better English by Norman Lewis
4) Powerprep scores are the right prediction of your actual score. I scored 710 on both the powerpreps and scored a 720 on the actual test.

Mesage me if you have any queries.

Alok

Hi All,

Could anybody guide me as to which coaching classes in Mumbai are good?

I want to join some classes for the Verbal section, since this is where I am very weak. I heard of Jayant Pai, but someone who had taken his classes said that his Verbal part was not very helpful.

I know that a lot of people on this forum don't recommend classes, but I think that its imperative for me to get coaching for the Verbal Section.

Thanks!