GMAT-Too Many to Choose From!!!!! Help Help!

3 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi Could someone give me a review on the study Guides avaliable for GMAT... I have Kaplan,Princeton ...ARCO .....NOVA and the latest Official Guides for Verbal and Math.... I dont know which one to start with.... I am sure there are rev...
Page 1 of 1

Its allright, be a lil nice to people , else ignore the threads. Locking this thread for now and expecting a post in the right thread.

Command like a king, work like a slave.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi

Could someone give me a review on the study Guides avaliable for GMAT...
I have Kaplan,Princeton ...ARCO .....NOVA and the latest Official Guides for Verbal and Math....
I dont know which one to start with....
I am sure there are reviews on each of the above.....So Masters can you help me?

you freaking n00bie,

yeah 'm i pissed, or what..?!hell yes..!stop spaming around n posting from one thread to other..for some reason you first posted on the gmat mumbai thread(trust me it wasn't funny)..n now you start a new one(w/o using the search function)..and on the other one you have given your email-id..btw, here we use pm(private messaging) for such things.

n below is the guide you need to go through first, before posting.. err spaming(in your case). http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/for-newbies-the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-pagalguycom-superway-25008927

ps: Also, pr(princeton review) is the book to start from if you have not been cat-ing..else kaplan premier 2006 is the book.

Hi

Could someone give me a review on the study Guides avaliable for GMAT...
I have Kaplan,Princeton ...ARCO .....NOVA and the latest Official Guides for Verbal and Math....
I dont know which one to start with....
I am sure there are reviews on each of the above.....So Masters can you help me?