I didn't end up using Grockit, but I know you can sign up for it for a free trial before you decide to pay.
I haven't really heard anything about it to be honest.
Neo2000 is right, which he used so he knows all about Grockit.
We have approximately 10 GMAT tests worth of questions with detailed explanations. Your profile on Grockit offers the ability to see detailed analytics for each question type you see on the GMAT. On Grockit, you can work alone in solo games to test yourself in any and all types of GMAT questions with a range of difficulty levels and you can also customize games depending on where your strengths and weaknesses are.
You can also work in group games with other GMAT aspirants. You can enroll in GMAT courses and sign up for private tutoring with expert instructors as well.
The Grockit site also offers diagnostics, challenges, forums, and blogs too!
1.I believe Grockit provides Questions to practice rather than tests. You can practice either the Quant part or the Verbal part and you get to choose the parts you want to prepare.
2. Their website currently says over 10GMATs worth of questions
3. Yes, answers are provided, alongwith the discussion that you may have had. Am attaching a couple of snapshots below of my own performance. Take a look.
4. I believe the access is for 1year.
I think there is a Grockit rep present on the forum. Lemme see if I can find her.
Edit: Please give us a feedback on the membership when you take it. Would be useful to others.
I am a GMAT aspirant. I want to know about grokit. I have given a free test in it. and I want to take unlimited membership of it which cost around 50$ (Rs.2500) . Before taking membership i want to know the following things:
1. How many test they give.
2. How many questions for Verbal and maths they will give.
3. They will give answer or not.
4. For how many months they will provide the login.