GMAT Takers in Kolkata

28 Posts  ·  46 Users
About this group
Hey Puys.. Anyone taking the GMAT from Kolkata? I am taking it at the end of August 2008. Will be good if we did a bit of planned studying and resource sharing.. Cheers! Ankit
Page 1 of 3

Exam pack 2, Official guide 2018 and veritas prep account for sale. Complimentary study materials available.mesaage me if anyone is interested

komal@23
1 comment
Gabboo13
@Gabboo13  ·  0 karma

how much for the total thing?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.Currently i am working in an IT company and want to give GMAAT.I am planning to take coaching classes in weekends for my gmaat preparation so that i can study in groups and consult with guides.consultant whenever i am stuck with problems.Kindly suggest me what are the coaching classes in kolkata

1 comment
debayan.dp
@debayan.dp  ·  281 karma

Hi @shubhechha, I, along with my friends have enrolled for GMAT classes at Backspace. It's in Salt Lake Sector 5. I will ping you the contact details via personal message.

Hope I have been able to help! :) 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, all GMAT takers from Kolkata can discuss interview strategies here 

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-interview-prep-group-kolkata-based-34497976

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, Currently I am working in an IT firm and I am planning to give GMAT.I cannot join any institute and will study on my own.Can anyone please suggest me what is the best material available and also how should I manage my time for my preparations to score good.Is there any strategy that I can practice which can improve my score further.Kindly suggest.Many Thanks

1 comment
ThePrincetonReview
@ThePrincetonReview  ·  599 karma

Hi @h409291,

You can refer to the Official Guide for GMAT Review, the Official Guide Quant Review and Official Guide Verbal Review.You can purchase the Question Pack, which will provide you with new questions and increased computer-based functionality.To crack GMAT, you also need to buy strategy guides if you don't have one.

As you are a working professional and would want to make effective use of your time, I will suggest you to start your preparation with a mock test. This would not only familiarize you with the test format but also help you to identify your strong and weak areas. Post this, make a study plan for yourself which should give you time enough to cover your basics and also let you attempt a lot of practice questions. Start with 2 hours per day and gradually increase it to 4 hours and eventually 6 hours per day as you approach the test date. Once you are over with your basics get hold of as many practice test as you can. Start attempting them. Now, understand that more than giving a practice test, it is critical how much time you spend on analyzing your performance in the same. Typically, if you spend 2 hours in taking a mock test, spend 4-5 hours in analyzing it. Go over each and every question and find out a better, smarter and a faster way to solve each question. Take a note of all the points and make sure you apply them in the next test. The key is to keep improving every day. Lastly, join an online  study group. I suggest this because the biggest challenge in GMAT preparation is to be able to stay motivated and committed throughout the duration of your preparation. Let me know if you would have any further questions. (www.manyagroup.com)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All,

Attend Our Webinar Today: Options are still open to Study Abroad, Fall 2015!

Date: Wednesday, January 14th 2015

Time: 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm

Regsiter: http://www.manyagroup.com/admissionwebinar/  www.manyagroup.com

http://www.manyagroup.com/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All serious GMAT takers on this thread - what is your take on this 

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/pagalguy-prep-team-for-gmat-31078746

Away from PG, Please contact over email - puneet.agrawal@insead.edu
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone, This is a very good initiative and we would encourage all to join in and get connected. Such a network can really help everyone in their preparation and also helps one to stay committed and motivated throughout the duration of the preparation. Do keep us updated on how this progresses. You can also check our GMAT online course on the link below http://www.manyagroup.com/princeton-review-gmat-course w: To get detail about Manya's center in Kolkata please refer to the link below: http://www.manyagroup.com/contact-us#kolkata In case, you have any queries related to gmat preparations, do let us know and we would be happy to help. www.manyagroup.com

http://www.manyagroup.com/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Sunil1989

Guys Please do help me. I am looking for GMAT Classes . Please do suggest me which is better e-GMAT or BYJU GMAT. Seriously need help . I am finding very difficult to ghave strength to study. I have decided to attend GMAT but in lot of confusions which one should i join. Can anybody please help.

If any of the guys have used BYJU GMAT tablet please do help and if anybody at all have used e-GMAT experience please help me.

@Sunil1989

Guys Please do help me. I am looking for GMAT Classes . Please do suggest me which is better e-GMAT or BYJU GMAT. Seriously need help . I am finding very difficult to ghave strength to study. I have decided to attend GMAT but in lot of confusions which one should i join. Can anybody please help.

If any of the guys have used BYJU GMAT tablet please do help and if anybody at all have used e-GMAT experience please help me.

SG ACADEMICS(9883391341):THE ONE-STOP SOLUTION FOR MBA ASPIRANTS

COACHING OFFERED FOR : GMAT,GRE, CAT,MAT,XAT,NMAT,CMAT,SNAP

*CLASSROOM LOCATION: 5A, CHETLA CENTRAL ROAD, KOLKATA-27(NEAR KALIGHAT METRO STATION)

Academic In-Charge: Subhabrata Ghosh, ASSTT. PROFESSOR

Contact on .-9883391341/8697377242

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Sunil1989
@Sunil1989  ·  0 karma

But I am only looking for BYJU GMAT or e-GMAT

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
richandfresh
@richandfresh  ·  4 karma

classroom programs are way better than e learning...u can refer to Ivyspace classes in saltlake...two of my friends join those classes...one landed in ISB Hyderabad and other one in london school of business.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SG ACADEMICS(9883391341):THE ONE-STOP SOLUTION FOR MBA ASPIRANTS

COACHING OFFERED FOR : GMAT,GRE, CAT,MAT,XAT,NMAT,CMAT,SNAP

*CLASSROOM LOCATION: 5A, CHETLA CENTRAL ROAD, KOLKATA-27(NEAR KALIGHAT METRO STATION)

Academic In-Charge: Subhabrata Ghosh, ASSTT. PROFESSOR

Contact on .-9883391341/8697377242

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sunil Kumar Sahoo
1 comment
kinji.at.pg1
@kinji.at.pg1Tepper Pittsburgh  ·  30,873 karma

if anybody wants to respond, please respond using Private message and not on the Forum. If anybody endorses any GMAT prep brand, I will take it as advertising and dole out a number of warnings which might lead to permanent ban from Pagalguy.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...