GMAT study partner in Bangalore

3 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
I am currently working wt n MNC in ecospace ,most of t times due to office work i lose my track and again it takes lot of time to get back on track .I am planning to take GMAT this December .Anyone willing for group study ???
Page 1 of 1

Hi, I am just starting to prep for GMAT i am planning on giving GMAT on Nov 3rd and I would like to take the online test series from any of the good websites. . please suggest which website is good to register and also the one where I can write more no of practice tests. . i have already given free mock tests in veritas prep, kaplan, manhatten and princeton and mba.com. .Should i register for my exams in any of these site or is there any other better sites available. . .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all. I am looking for Aristotle Prep Sentence Correction Grail 3rd edition soft copy. Kindly PM me if anyone has it. It would be really helpful.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am currently working wt n MNC in ecospace ,most of t times due to office work i lose my track and again it takes lot of  time to get back on track  .I am planning to take GMAT this December .Anyone willing for group study ???

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...