GMAT - Study Group (Sept / Oct) 2012

199 Posts  ·  112 Users
About this group
Hi Puy's I am Shudhanshu planning to take GMAT exam by September / October 2012. Currently I am based out of Bangalore (Wilson Garden) and looking for partners for preparation of GMAT Occupation: Software Services ; Exp: 8 yr's
Page 1 of 20

Hi All.. I can see that almost everyone needs the doc 700-800. I appreciate if anyone has it please share the document with everyone.. Looking forward for someone's reply on this who has the document. Thanks! Deep

Life doesn't get easier, we just get better..!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yup, same question , from where can one get the 700-800 doc ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@toofaan hi,
I am appearing in first week of Nov.
Can you please guide me from where can i get
Quant:700-800 doc

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ankit0411 thanks Ankit. I am not very sure about Oct 30. have started studying very late. just around 2 months. haven't had enough practice and besides there is a payment problem. I have a debit card, which I am not sure whether works or not. So, I am looking for other payment options.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@MissWorld - Yes you can book the slot next , but that does not guarantee that you will get the slots free . Keep checking daily for the available slots, and if your so sure to appear on 30th then please go ahead and book the slot.
Create the future,don't predict it.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All, if I want to appear for GMAT on 30th October, can I book in next week? since the test centre has enough vacancies on that day.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys!

I have purchased Kaplan Gmat Premier 2013 and its written on the book that i can access 5 online CATs in my online companion after registering to kaptest.com but after registering i cant find my online resources and tests. Can anybody help me in accessing my online companion on Kaptest??? Thanx in advance
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey puys,

I'm planning on giving my GMAT in the first week of October and this would be my first attempt at it.
I collect from many online forums that giving weekly mocks, analyzing one's performance in those mocks and preparing oneself accordingly is one of the best approaches. The mocks by GMATPREP (mba.com) give a fairly good picture of one's performance at the actual test... Manhattan has one of the best verbal tests.. their difficulty level is almost the same as that of the actual GMAT... Along with these two, many sites such as Princeton, Kaplan, etc give 1 free online mock test.
I'm looking at registering for a couple of paid online mock series, but they can be a little heavy on the pocket.. Anyone interested in doing the same please PM me and maybe we can work out a way to make test giving a little economical.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors....Any one having soft copy of kalpan Verbal...

PM me please....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello puys!

I just stumbled onto this forum now. I am studying for GMAT. PLans to give it in 2-3 week of october. My profile is BE MEch. Working with an IT firm since 2008. My target GMAT score: 750. I currently live in Indiranagar, Bangalore. I am looking for study buddies/ Study groups or pretty much anything that would be a catalyst to my target GMAT score. My mock GMAT score have kind of become stagnant and I want to improve.
Materials I have got: OG 12, Quant and Verbal review, Manhattan SC guide, Kaplan Verbal foundations.
Anybody with similar interest(s), kindly PM me.

Happy studying!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...