GMAT study group in Mumbai

656 Posts  ·  2,838 Users
About this group
Hi puys This is the study corner for the people in Mumbai.Mumbai being the financial capital of the country and the busiest city in india. People hardly get time to join the coaching class for GMAT. wat i feel thats is the reason a study group...
Page 1 of 66

I have heard about QDS Pro coaching classes at Charni road. One of my friends took demo and he found it amazing. He is going to join the classes. The professor is himself 99 percentile score in gmat, university rank holder and has his name in India Book of records for Mathematics. He has also teaching experience at various coaching institutes. I just thought I will share with yourl if at all anyone is in need and might just want to take the demo.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

if any working professional is looking for a study buddy near kurla or andheri east, please reach out at 9554893221 (on ...). Focussing on studies alone living with partyholic bachelors is becoming difficult for me here. :P

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Relocation Giveaway. I have untouched and wrapped GMAT OG pack of 3 books and The Princeton review pack of 3 books, in brand new condition. Total market value is 5000 Rs. For offer price- Please comment or DM. Pick up from Andheri East.

2 comments
Bhanu1997
@Bhanu1997  ·  0 karma

Hi Came across you Gmat books post. Let me know if its still avilable

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Andsourabh255255
@Andsourabh255255  ·  0 karma

Still available?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am looking for a study group near goregaon east or Malad for GMAT discussions. Let me know if anyone is interested. Regards, Ashish +91 81040 28727

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GMAT Bonanza Sale- official 2018 OG along with Quant. Review and Verbal Review with full online access and code, 3 Princeton Review books (GMAT, Quant, Verbal)- Untouched books available at throaway prices! I put up in Andheri East. Available if collected within 10 days. As i am relocating. Comment or DM if interested. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, I am looking for some people who are starting their preparation for GMAT. Pls comment if any

1 comment
GMATinsight
@GMATinsight  ·  158 karma

you can always for for whats app group and search their links on gmatclub ...

Happy preparation...

GMATINSIGHT

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Does any1 have the GMAT prep Manhattan complete series ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have egmat verbal valid for a month and mgmat test series valid for 5 months. I am willing to sell it. If any one interested please drop me mail at av667788@gmail.com

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
goyaladiti10
@goyaladiti10  ·  0 karma

@rahul-unassailable yes it is available let me know if you are interested.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rahul-unassailable
@rahul-unassailable  ·  43 karma

Have sent you a PM

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I have available with me E-GMAT classes subscription which I am willing to sell to anyone preparing for GMAT. E-GMAT classes are one of the pioneers in the GMAT preparation market and will greatly help in achieving the desired target score.

I am also selling 2019 GMAT official guide and both Verbal and Quant 2019 Official review - complete set of 3 books.

If anyone interested in buying the subscription or books please reach out to me at canishantbansal@gmail.com

Thanks

2 comments
harman65
@harman65  ·  2 karma

Is the of 3 book still available?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
prakriti06
@prakriti06  ·  0 karma

Hi, Is this still available ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi!!! Everyone!! Looking for a gmat study group near worli/south mumbai. Ping me at this no. if interested 9167222308

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...