GMAT study group in Delhi ..!

639 Posts  ·  295 Users
About this group
First Let me Bow to :angel:DrunkJerk (__http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/member.php?userid=19766)and :angel:Mrin (__http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/member.php?userid=32263) for showing the *PATH* This thread is for people with similar interest...
Page 1 of 64
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I Do not have Santosh sir no.
Nobody PM'd me any No.

Please let me know if you get the same.

Can anyone also PM me contact details of Santosh sir .

Thanks in Advance friends
Mohit

Hi Mohit,

If you have got Santosh Sir's number, could you share it with me.

-Hitesh
Well my friend, the time from nowon till oct'11 is distributed across my professional and personal commitments. I am already having a fair-bit of experience and in a mid-management role, so cant give so much time purely on GMAT test.

However I am hoping i would be ready with some level of preparation by that time. Targetting between 650~710

Can you suggest me some material for study/Testing purpose. Dont think Jumb***E or Pr****ton could be of much help since I cant attend any sort of coaching classes at all.

Hi ardorarthur

All these Jums and Prins are anyway not so needed. My suggestion to you is study limited, practice unlimited. One book for each topic is more than sufficient. It doesnt really help to gather all sort of material, its no civils exam afterall.

Manhattan comes up with an 8-books series, quite comprehensive, crisp and bang-on books. So these will take care of the concept part pretty neatly. For practice, do do Official Guide - a must - review the reponses!!! Since concepts aint so much covered in OGs, answer explanations reveal to you what GMAT reckons as correct. Once these two (Manhattan and OG) are done, practice as much as you can - from "1000 ques in SC, RC, CR", online resources etc. And then, mock tests.

Good luck!
mohit_1598 Says
arthur all the best u have too much time you can definately target top 25 institute with self preparation also u know about india we don't have any good coaching available

Well my friend, the time from nowon till oct'11 is distributed across my professional and personal commitments. I am already having a fair-bit of experience and in a mid-management role, so cant give so much time purely on GMAT test.

However I am hoping i would be ready with some level of preparation by that time. Targetting between 650~710

Can you suggest me some material for study/Testing purpose. Dont think Jumb***E or Pr****ton could be of much help since I cant attend any sort of coaching classes at all.

Hi Rahul

First of all, dont fret about the date. You have ample time.

Regarding the prep course, unless you are completly blank about mathematics (I am not mentioning english, we all are at least a little familiar with standard english), you dont really need to join any coaching institute as such. The material available in the market is pretty sufficient and self-explanatory.

The only plus about joining an institute could be having a peer group to study and discuss with. So if you are decided about joining one, join any - Jambori, IMS, Princeton - am sure there must be one around CP).

Hi.
I just registered for the GMAT on 25th Jult 2011 at Yusuf Sarai Centre.
Gotta admit, I hadn't really fixed the date till I visited their web page. . an adrenalin rush, and here I am, a registered candidate.
I realize the importance of having a good GMAT score, specially for people like me who had a tough time surviving the internal marks of engineering class. Targeting an overall score of 710+.
I have already taken IELTS and got an 8 band.

Coming to the point, I wanted you puys to tell me the best GMAT prep courses in and around Connaught Place. (thats the area where I stay !) I shall really appreciate it.

Regards
Rahul

Peace !!

Can anyone also PM me contact details of Santosh sir .

Thanks in Advance friends
Mohit

Thanx mohit for ur views!!!

i dont thing they are alchemist.its not literally possible.
but if you still wish request for 2 free classes
there may be a certain possibility that the test they will offer you will be much difficult than actual GMAT.
After taking that your actual gmat score will improve but such to great extent i don't think so.
all the best
Hey guys,

For the last few days I have been desperately doing some research to find out what would be the best way to prepare for GMAT.

Since I am working, someone has suggested me to take online classes. They are offering money Back gaurantee if my score does not increase by at least 50%. I wanted your views on this.

I plan to take up GMAT this year august.

Please suggest!

Thanks

i dont thing they are alchemist.its not literally possible.
but if you still wish request for 2 free classes
there may be a certain possibility that the test they will offer you will be much difficult than actual GMAT.
After taking that your actual gmat score will improve but such to great extent i don't think so.
all the best
"The most delightful surprise in life is to suddenly recognize your own worth."