GMAT Study Group - Chennai 2013

70 Posts  ·  110 Users
About this group
Hi, I am planning to give GMAT mid of this year. Yet to start my preparations. I am looking for a study partner in chn.
Page 1 of 7

Hi Guys , I am an MBA aspirant, i am currently resided in chennai. i want to take GMAT for 2017 intake, I completed my BE in 2010 and wanting to do an MBA. kindly add me to any chennai GMAT group and also i want suggestion in joining a coaching class. Thanks bharathqamba@gmail.com..

Anyone still alive in the group can help me out..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,

For all those preparing for the GMAT this year can use the below thread dedicated to GMAT takers of 2014. Lets BEAT THE GMAT. ALL THE BEST

http://www.pagalguy.com/gmat/gmat-preparation-group-chennai-2014-28544321

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys ! planning to take up GMAT in month of Oct'14 ! any one from around mahindra city ? need study group! thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Looking for good GMAT coaching centers in Chennai preferably near Tambaram. I am eyeing Indian B-schools for executive MBA, so thinking of giving GMAT by July end.
Please suggest the coaching centers.
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi!

M having GMAT Official Guide (14th Edition) - latest one... purchased last year only, in very good condition, If anyone interested, please contact at pooja140689@gmail.com

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends, I'm currently working as probationary officer at Indian Overseas Bank. I've completed my graduation in Engg. from A.C.Tech, Guindy Campus, Anna University,Chennai with a CGPA of 8.0(2011 Batch). 10th - 91%, 12th - 90%. I've a void of 3 yrs between ma graduation and joining IOB since I've been preparing for civil services. What are my chances of GMAT? What collages can I expect to get admission if I apply for GMAT in 2016 with 3 years exp. in bank? Pls help. Thanks in advance. 😃

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

Anyone from HCL-chennai shollinganallur campus?????

I've just started my preperation journey, wanna know if anyone from shollinganallur campus so dat we can meet up during free hours to collaborate and learn from each other.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey all, i ve CAT material from TIME & IMS & Arun Sharma and GMAT material from IMS & GMAC & Manhattan , people who are interested to take it from me pls do mail me at pooranikec@gmail.com. i want to donate it to a deserving candidate, so pls help frds

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For the kind attention of MBA Aspirants

As an MBA aspirant, you will no doubt be aware, that almost all B-schools have a Group Discussion or a Case Discussion, plus a Personal Interview, as part of their selection process.

We are, in this connection, happy to inform you that we from the Thiagarajar School of Management (TSM), Madurai are organizing a workshop exclusively at Chennai on 15th March 2014 for the benefit of MBA aspirants. The topics to be covered in the workshop are:

‚Ź Criteria for selection of B-school

‚Ź Preparation for GD-PI

You may also have an opportunity to check your level of preparation through a MOCK GD.

The programme will be held from 4:00pm am to 7:00 pm on 15th March 2014 (Saturday) at

The Kings Hotel,

No.32, Halls Road, Egmore (Near Egmore Children's Hospital)

Chennai-600008

It will be conducted by faculty of TSM, and will be anchored by our Director, Prof. Gautam Ghosh, who is an IIT Kanpur and IIM Calcutta graduate. He has been a panelist at IIM Calcutta in the GD-PIs that they conduct as part of their selection process, and has also conducted similar workshops at IIM Ranchi and IIM Kashipur. He has also been a panelist in mock GD-PIs conducted by many of India's leading CAT coaching institutions.

We are confident that you will learn a lot from this workshop, and look forward to your participation. You can register and benefit from the workshop, even if you have not applied for TSM.

Kindly note that

*There is NO participation fee

* PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE will be provided

You can also refer your friends who are aspiring to do MBA to register for this workshop.

Please send you registrations stating name, mobile number and email id toadmission@tsm.ac.in

Should you have any query, please write to us at admission@tsm.ac.in or call us at 9585957366 & 9585957388

ALL THE BEST !!

With warm regards,

R Venkatesh

TSM

Madurai

Venkatesh Ravi, TSM Madurai.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Is there any on from TCS Siruseri office who is planning to give GMAT?
6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...