GMAT Study Group - April 2013

421 Posts  ·  382 Users
About this group
Dear All, This thread is for GMAT aspiring candidates who are interested to write it by Apr / May 2013. I am about to re-commence the GMAT preparation from 26th Oct 2012 onwards and all GMAT aspirants who are interested - stay connected to ...
Page 1 of 43

Which one is better- careermaker or jamboree in delhi for TOFEL prep?plz respond.

changing my desires into my needs
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It is unfortunate that many people doubt the credibility of the manager in giving a fair hearing to the workers. His records show that in 60% of the registered grievances, he has judged in favour of the worker. The above argument is flawed as it ignores the possibility that

a a large number of grievances arose out of allegations against the manager.

bit is difficult for most managers to listen objectively to worker's demands.

cthe manager is biased against the workers when it comes to increasing the pay rates.

dthe workers are conscientious and have explained only when they could not resolve the problem on their own.

ethe manager is more inclined towards improving his reputation in the company.

CAT: 98.9 XAT: 95 SNAP: 98.7 NMAT: 93 | Converts: SIBM-Pune, XIMB, IIT-B (SJMSOM), Newer IIMs
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys is IVY GMAT of Sandeep Gupta good with the video training??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Kaniks22

Hi

I am planning to give GMAT in August'13.

I am good in Quant but my verbal needs is alot of improvement. If anyone can guide me that coaching classes are necessary or not.

Also please advice good books for Verbal. If anybody preparing in Gurgaon then do let me know.

Hi, If you are self-disciplined and ready to give what it(GMAT) takes, then I don't think you need to go to Coaching Classes. P-Guys do provide significant help. You will ace provided you are determined to do so. Coaching classes/ Forums can only show you the path, it is again you who should to walk on it... Let me know if you any further assistance. 😃

www.csqrl.com | http://csquarelearnings.blogspot.in | GMAT Training and MBA Admissions Services Company
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@abnerdias08

anybody from Mumbai studying gmat? Need help big time

www.csqrl.com | http://csquarelearnings.blogspot.in | GMAT Training and MBA Admissions Services Company
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anybody from Mumbai studying gmat? Need help big time

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAn anyone share the soft copy of the latest OG at lingaraj.padhy@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

I am planning to give GMAT in August'13.
I am good in Quant but my verbal needs is alot of improvement. If anyone can guide me that coaching classes are necessary or not.

Also please advice good books for Verbal. If anybody preparing in Gurgaon then do let me know.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello!does anyone have a kaplan 800 pdf? pls pls send it to vedika.sagi@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi
Taking TOEFL is required or an option? Do top B Schools in US ask to submit TOEFL score along with GMAT score too?

Rakesh Agnihotri
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...