Hi, can anyone give me some insight about the time when one should attempt the exam.
What are the last date to apply for the universities and how much will be the approx expense for MBA in US or Europe.
Hi All, I took Veritas free practice test today and scored 640. Any idea how close is it to actual GMAT score??
Also, i tried the CR and SC practice questions and got 60-80% correct. Are these qizzes and this exam a good practice material to go for. I doubt it a lot coz my accyracy in CR was better with OG questions compared to veritas. Also, the answer choices are close enough and i got caught in the trap. Till some point it was helpful but now i am finding it demoralizing. Any suggestions?? Kindly share.
Does anyone have softcopies for OG verbal, OG quant, Kaplna books?
I am new to the GMAT format. I am planning to give the GMAT in July 1st week. I have just had one demo class at a coaching institute in Delhi. I am not much aware of how prep is to be done and strategy making. Kindly guide me how to go about it. Also I have some questions :
1. If I start prep now can I get a score of 700+ for the exam in July?
2. Can I book the exam slot in June , when I am bit confident of my chances or do i mandatorily do it now?
3. Is there any good faculty/ private tutor in Delhi who can help me with admission counselling side by side?
4. Should I join a coaching institute or self prep can do it? ( I am giving GMAT for the first time).
Hi, I want to sell some MBA preparation material- CAT (Time) and GMAT (Jamboree, Manhattan, OG) asap. I am based out of Bangalore. Please message me for details.
Anyone preparing in Gurgaon for GMAT
Books: Official Guide 13 is our bible but no question comes from it. It is for the purpose of creating your base in regards to the concepts and type of questions. You need to complete it twice before the exam.
Quant: Start with a basic book like R.S Aggarwal or if your coaching has suggested any for brushing up your concepts as most of working professionals have lost their touch. Set deadline of 1 week from now to cover up all topics (Number system, Linear equations, non-linear equations,Inequalities & modulus, SI and CI, Progressions, Rate time work, Probability, Statistics, Geometry, coordinate geometry). After this, Pick up OG 13.
Verbal: It is divided into 3 parts. Start with "Sentence Correction" and then critical reasoning and reading comprehension. Use OG 13, start with it and then do Manhattan material for Verbal.
Tests: Do tests from the following website. You have to do atleast 10 complete tests before giving GMAT- mba.com (exact GMAT level), score800.com (easier than GMAT), Kaplan (very tough as compared to GMAT), Manhattan (Gmat level).
Hey Guys, I was sick and out for a couple of weeks. We'll start different threads in an order so that we know we're going in the right direction. First of all, an intro to GMAT which I hope everyone knows about:
1. GMAT is divided into 4 parts : AWA (writing-30mins), IR (reasoning-30mins), Quant (75mins), Verbal (75mins). There are two optional breaks after IR and quant.
2. The scoring is out of 800 and that does not include AWA and IR. Those are scored and sent to you after a week.
3. The scoring is on a 10 point increment basis. You can score a 690, 710 but not a 715. The test is adaptive, i.e- the difficulty increases as you give right answers and you can't skip a question.
Also let us know if you're joining any coaching ? I am planning to join Jamboori in Noida (weekend batches.