GMAT Study Group ...2011 May..Bangalore

144 Posts  ·  91 Users
About this group
Hi all, Let us create a thread to discuss and track all about our preparation aiming to take up the test in early months of 2011. I am based out of Bangalore. Have 5+ yrs IT exp... a self starter..not taking any coaching. Friends please intro...
Page 1 of 15

Could anyone please suggest for GMAt which institute is better Byju Tablet GMAT or Sandeep Gupta USB preparation. Please help. Need some replies. Or else best preparation is self one

which says the list of books . Please guys reply

Sunil Kumar Sahoo
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there a study group in whitefield ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi !!

I have these following Queries regarding GMAT and would be very pleased if answered..

1. For applying to foreign Universities is it necessary to Pay extra fess and Does applying to Indian colleges through GMAT would also require extra fees ?

2. How much GMAT score will be required to get to top Indian MBA colleges such as IMT Ghaziabad and NMIMS ?

3. Would top GMAT colleges in consider a good score in QA and VA but comparatively less score in critical writing ?

4. What is the preferred month of one should appear for GMAT for Indian as well as colleges abroad.

5. Will Colleges not except your GMAT score if they are not listed in the five colleges as required in the application process ?

6. Does work experience matters a lot for the GMAT and if no work experience will my application be considered ?

Need help !!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, I am from Mumbai and I am planning to sit for my GMAT this september. Recently i went through the video of Sandeep Gupta on youtube. I liked the teaching style but now i am not sure whether to opt for its home video classes. In fact i don't know whether it is genuine or not. I am currently studying for the official guide but the questions out there are 8 years of retired questions. i want to get hold to new questions. please can anyone help me out here please.. i am in URGENT need...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Psychodementia hi buddy, please help me in improving my VErbal score as well , I am only one month away from my D - DAY 😞

Please help
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@brijesh685 Please get in touch with me. Details here: www.crackverbal.com :)

Arun
India's fastest growing GMAT & GRE Test Prep Company: http://crackverbal.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Psychodementia hey my friend i got admission at hult international san fransisco....

They asking good gmat score for scholarship, and i have 1 month left can u help me out to get a good authenticated coaching which could probably help me out with good score in a month...

your friend
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I Might write my test in Dec or Jan. Not sure as of Now. Regarding joining IVYGMAT, if you are in no hurry to write GMAT, then dont join now. JOin him just before 2-3month of your target date..

In the mean time, If you stay in Bangalore, then You can come to my place I will teach you. In that way you will have a good basics to start from. and dont worry I will not ask tution fee for it.. :-o

It will remind me of college days, when I used to teach my few frnds.. was fun..

Hi Vikrambangalore,

I have some doubts with respect to IVY GMAT institute.

I wanted to know how good is the coaching ( especially verbal part)there in IVY. And also how good is the study material.

I have booked my GMAT exam date and its on 13th June. I wanted to join a good institute to supplement my self study. Having self studied for last one month, i feel my weakness is Verbal. So wanted to join the some good institute for gmat verbal.

I think you have completed all your classes at IVY GMAT,bangalore. So i hope you are be in good position to clarify my doubts abt IVY gmat institute.
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Folks,

Not sure whether i'm posting it in a right forum but will be useful to all test takers :). A new section "integrated reasoning" is added to GMAT Test for all those on the GMAT Test ride after June .

Business-School Applicants Stress Over New GMAT Section - WSJ.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I Might write my test in Dec or Jan. Not sure as of Now. Regarding joining IVYGMAT, if you are in no hurry to write GMAT, then dont join now. JOin him just before 2-3month of your target date..

In the mean time, If you stay in Bangalore, then You can come to my place I will teach you. In that way you will have a good basics to start from. and dont worry I will not ask tution fee for it.. :-o

It will remind me of college days, when I used to teach my few frnds.. was fun..

Please share ur email id or send me a test mail in my gmail at ravinder.r9999
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...