GMAT related query--Plz Help

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi All, I am rakesh from Hyd. iam haveing 2.5+ yrs of exp from an reputed IT comapny. I am planning to take GMAT. i want to apply for colleges which are in asia and provide with 1 yr MBA course(Like great lakes, SMOT, ISB-tough though[image...
Page 1 of 1
Hi All,
I am rakesh from Hyd. iam haveing 2.5+ yrs of exp from an reputed IT comapny.
I am planning to take GMAT. i want to apply for colleges which are in asia and provide with 1 yr MBA course(Like great lakes, SMOT, ISB-tough though)
Can you pelase suggest me the best time to take GMAT and also help me in finding a gud institue for taking coaching in hyd.
Thanks
Rakesh

your query about b school wil be addressed here http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-25014956

gmat query in this section GMAT and Related Discussions - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, MAT

regards
MBA, B.Tech, CAIIB
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi All,

I am rakesh from Hyd. iam haveing 2.5+ yrs of exp from an reputed IT comapny.

I am planning to take GMAT. i want to apply for colleges which are in asia and provide with 1 yr MBA course(Like great lakes, SMOT, ISB-tough though)
Can you pelase suggest me the best time to take GMAT and also help me in finding a gud institue for taking coaching in hyd.
Thanks
Rakesh
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.