GMAT query

4 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Hi, I am new to this forum and this is my first post...I have just completed my graduation and planning to give GMAT...Could anyone please tell me that is job experience necessary to apply in a B-school abroad? Thanks
Page 1 of 1

Thats great to know....am planning on the diagnostics test from IMS this weekend and then accordingly a call can be taken

Thanks!!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi guys,

even though i am planning to take gmat, thre is one thing i am very very sure of and can say it with full confidence. A person who has prepared some what sincerely for CAT can crack GMAT with just additioanl 15-20 days prep.

Maths in GMAT is damm cheap and u'll always finish it with good enough 20 minutes left.
Eng. is real tough, much tough than what u get in CAT. So u got to wrok hard on that area.

I too appeared for CAT this year but had hard luck with health. I took KAPLAN Diagnostic test from 2004 cd and got 660 and yesterday took Princeton Review GMAT 2006 Diagnostic test from their site and got 710.
So all i'll say is that there is no need for ny coaching and u surely can crack GMAT on ur own once u have prepared a bit for CAT

Hi,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post...I have just completed my graduation and planning to give GMAT...Could anyone please tell me that is job experience necessary to apply in a B-school abroad?

Thanks

Hi there,

Im too new to this forum and im planning on taking my GMAT for the US univs. I had written my CAT and was a fiasco. Can some one advice me if its worth it to be studying for GMAT on ur own esp after taking CAT ???

Appreciate it!!!

Hi,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post...I have just completed my graduation and planning to give GMAT...Could anyone please tell me that is job experience necessary to apply in a B-school abroad?

Thanks