gmat query

2 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi, I am new to this forum. I have a query. I have done PGDBM in Human Resource from India. I am currently in NJ in USA. I have an experience of 1 year as a Technical Recruiter in HR. After working for 1 year i realized tht in order to start my ...
Page 1 of 1

Well GMAT is just one of the parameters.. there r lot many other things.

I am not sure if someone will be able to ans this as it sounds pretty vague.. May be if you can ask a more focussed questions you might get good info from others.

ATB
Anuj

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,
I am new to this forum. I have a query. I have done PGDBM in Human Resource from India. I am currently in NJ in USA. I have an experience of 1 year as a Technical Recruiter in HR. After working for 1 year i realized tht in order to start my own business 5-6 yrs from now i really need to have a good knowledge of the financial management because finanace is the backbone of any enterprise. Also there are many chances of growth in financial sector coz the market is good.So i want to do MBA from USA in financial management. Can anyone tell me wht r my chances of getting admission in a good college here if i m able to score well on gmat.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.